Love

by Celtic 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

What can you write from the heart about Love?

• Mac
    Mac

So it's " come as you are'

"trust as you must'

Gleaning two from the power of one

Put eliptical spin on this soldier of tin

and I'm dragging myself through your dust.

• dh
    dh

i've never been in it, and i am not sure if i have really ever felt any kind of of it, or whether i just try to tell myself i have in order to help me interact with people i am supposed to.

• one_ugly_time
    one_ugly_time

Leaving thoughtful realms...
    Of oceans sailed, and
    Vast depths explored
    Emotions... compelled !

• gumby
    gumby

Being loved makes you feel worth something.It makes you feel you are a good person.

Loving someone is a deep powerful emotion which when lost can be devastating.

Gumby

• one_ugly_time
    one_ugly_time

The emotional writing was that of eros... I prefer the agape type of love in my life...

Long time friends
    Often lovers
    Vastly different
    Enhancing life...

It's much different....

• Mac
    Mac
    The emotional writing was that of eros... I prefer the agape type of love in my life...

Long time friends
    Often lovers
    Vastly different
    Enhancing life...

It's much different....

Nice try!! mac, mouth agape class

• Fleur
    Fleur

well, this much i can tell you. love is something that i never truly felt, understood, or was able to give completely until i could see a way out of the organization, and be my true self.

true love (so called 'romantic love') is having your mate reach over and take your hand, and stand by you when you are told that you will not have a healthy future. and still loving you with their whole heart when those predictions are proven true.

true love is not only knowing that the other person will be there in the morning when you wake up, and come home to you at night, it's spending the inbetween time looking forward to their return, and feeling joy when you hear their key in the door.

(seven years in love with this man and nearly five years of marriage, and the sound of his keys in the door still gives me butterflies. unlike my first husband, when i heard his keys in the door, i felt very ill.)

will think about this some more, such a seemingly simple topic, but so hard to define in words.

fleur

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Ever stand next to the ocean and hear and feel it's power, energy and magic? Even its fragrance is a mystical force. Take all of that and multiply it by infinity and you begin to understand the power and thrust of love.

Love like the ocean is capable of infinite metamorphoses and transformations. There is blissful, gently rolling warmth and there is raging, dark and frightening storm. Love visits all points in between the two extremes.

I have been blessed with an abundance of love to feel and to give. The purest love I've been given is that from my children and grandchildren. Any other love has been an experience of serendipity that I have been truly grateful for.

But....like an 80s rocker once said, "Sometimes love don't feel like it should..."

Flyin'

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

From the heart ... I don't understand it. It makes no sense. Love is not logical.

No, wait ... that's from the head. What can I say? I grew up jw. I have no heart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit