Mark 3:29 - Two of the "Most Powerful Verses" In the Entire Bible.

by Kevin 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Kevin
    Kevin

28 I tell you the truth, all the sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them.

29 But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin."

These two verses make me quiver in my boots.

When you think of all of the disgusting sins that man has committed against man

(blowing up planes, blowing up buildings, killing/molesting/raping little kids)(it's making tears come

out of my eyes just thinking about it) (rape, war, cannibals, etc.) All of this can be forgiven by God, BUT

BLASPHEME THE HOLY SPIRIT AND YOUR HISTORY!!!!

Based on this, could the Holy Spirit only be GODS ACTIVE FORCE? !!

Give me a break!! What a lie from the Devil himself!!

And to top that off, they claim that this spirit directing the organization and making these

grotesque claims (Devil) is none other than holy spirit.

I'd say this is a double blaspheme!!!!

It is amazing how powerful brain washing is!!!

My wife is so focused on three things basically:

A nation would rise out of the world (of people) and share 3 common themes.

1. Make known Gods name : Jehovah.

2. Love among selves- To her, websites are apostate. She only sees what's going on in her own

congregation of about 100 people and what she reads in the magazines(WT) It 's pretty much like

a social club where everyone shares their struggles with one another. Funny how a majority of the people

are always ill in some way. (Outside of her congregation, I'm well aware of whats goin on. She does'nt want to

hear about it. If its not from the WT then its from the devil.) (Makes me sick to my stomach)

3. Spreading the news worldwide about the coming of gods kingdom. Evil being destroyed.

HER CLAIM IS NO OTHER RELIGION DOES THIS, SO IT MUST BE THE RIGHT ONE.

What am I to do?? This is SO FRUSTRATING. To top that off I have 2 little girls that go to meetings with

her on a regular basis.

Kevin

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Welcome Kevin,

Many people on this site feel your pain as I do. Your wife is in a destructive cult that has her "mind" and they are very much in control. Their are several tools available on this site and some other ones.

You will need to do some work if you want to expose a weakness in your wifes' beliefs. Believe me she has them you just have to find them.

Remember this their is no "silver bullet"

One suggestion is to start a study with her or the elders and be prepared to do some research. To expose their beliefs.

A good book Ive found useful is Approaching Jehovahs Witnesses in Love/ Wilbur Lingle. Basically its how to witness effectively without arguing.

Best wishes,

Ellderwho

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Mark 3:29 applys to the clergy of Jesus day who were eyewitnesses to his Divine miracles [They saw him raise the dead] yet denied he had the workings of the holy spirit.Soooo,there is nothing more that could be done for them.

It does not apply to folks who reject the adventist Watchtower cult

The single most damning evidence aganist JW's in my opinion is:They will all grow old and die,all JW's who have died are all still dead.try to refute that. My all time Favorite Bible passage:
    Matthew 12
    36 But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. 37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned." My name is Daniel which means,"God is my Judge". So be it....,Amen come and Judge me Lord Jesus!

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

No offense but JWs general are unread. They also do more than the watchtower, requires and the watchtower does more than the bible requires.I can help youcalm her down. I am a JW in good standing. I am just teird of fruit cakes. You wife sounds like a potential fruit cake. I would work on the angle that she is doing more than even the watchtower requires first. As you know the watchtower talks in legalese and out both sides of its mouth so JWs are really free to act as they please if they argue a good case.

I can post things to get her of your back. Also if you are unbaptised Ask you wife to baptized you as a JW in a local pool. If she refuses ask her why?

See my link http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/70936/1.ashx

BTW holy spirit is so weak and inept historicaly that if it is more than God's Active force it should be kicked out of the trinity.

• gumby
    gumby

28 I tell you the truth, all the sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them.

29 But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin."

I wouldn't bothering arguing something that does'nt make sense in the first place. If God and the holy spirit are one, then why is sinning against the one any greater? The holy spirit never even bothered to show up till Jesus time, then all the sudden it's an unforgivable sin to blaspheme against him. Where was he for four thousand years? What makes him so special? Who is he?

Aside from all that, I wouldn't debate doctrine if your trying to win arguments with your wife....it usually doesn't work. You must undermine their claims of being gods chosen channel since Pentecost which is easy to do. There are publications available to help you use things other than scriptures to prove them false. Good luck.

Gumby

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

It is not peneticost; it is since 1919.

Which mean he will have to argue against 1914. Which for normal people is easy but knowing her it will be a mess. Actually the watchtower is harmless if you don't mind people that make sensational claims with out any proof. BTW if you look into recent articles the watchtower is less devine so arguing twe are choosen by God may fall apart into being the only ones upholding the "great comission", and declaring Jehovahs name which I assume it will .

• gumby
    gumby
    It is not peneticost; it is since 1919.

It's Pentecost!......don't you be arguing with a smart bastard like me.....ya hear me!

The society claims that since Pentecost there has been a faithful and discreet slave on earth at ALL times with one generation class feeding the other.....continuously. They believe that C.T.Russell was part of that link. He died in 1916.....a few years before 1919...remember?

They will say they filled that role in 1919 when they were free from Babylons hold on them, yet preach out of the other side of their mouth and say Russell was of that slave class and the "consecrated" who joined him........well before 1919.

Gumby

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Um dude the FDS is all "born again" christians the spirit has "beared witness" to. Popes bishops everything. That is why it is 1919 not pentecost. You are mistaken.or the watchtower has changed so much it more lunacy now than ever it has been, and nothing to do with being a "smart bastard".

• archangel01
    archangel01

Hello, Now that Jesus gave us the Holy Spirit(HS), he's in charge. That's the way it is I guess. As for the JW's there Toast, they are a bunch of liars an have pissed the HS off big time!!!!!!!

I like those verses in Mark 3:28,29

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

The Spirit that is holy casts out all fear, and there is nothing for fear {" take off your shoes for this place is holy" } - that's what holy is about - take it easy, calm down, all right it's ok, don't be concerned, everything's ok now.

If you don't believe that you have forgiveness then clearly you have not accepted this forgiveness - is there a different word telling you stuff - now I ask, where did you get this husband? Do you not know that t he word that you marry becomes the head of your house - is it the Bridegroom who would provide you with the good spirit? Y ou can tell husbands by their children (fruit).

Many other words have gone out into the world. Look at the case of the Samaritan woman - " you have had five husbands ". Nevertheless , "if her husband dies she is free from that law."

Anyway, those who marry will have worldly troubles, and I would spare you that.

Do you get it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit