another subliminal????

by homunculus 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• homunculus
    homunculus

Thank you for the welcoming!I recently came from Europe and live in the Illinois area doing some gradschool....I am starting to get in the urge to scan the photo!!!if anyone can do this it would be highly appreciated ....I am still a JW (at least in the papers)...waiting for some changes (which will happen very difficult)....Enjoy your evening everyone!

Homunculus

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Generally, so-called "subliminal" images are all in your head -

Translation: If I can't see it, it isn't there.

Most expectant mothers and fathers can't make out the image of their own baby in the sonigram pic either. But it is still there. The doctor or nurse usually has to point out the features of what they should be looking for before the parent has an idea of what they are seeing.

Here is a sight with some hidden WT images. Have fun.

http://members.cox.net/hunyadi/wtbts_001.htm

Corvin

• JCanon
    JCanon

Interesting. Compare the "sleeping child" or dead child in both of these subliminals:

http://members.cox.net/hunyadi/wtbts_017.htm child in hand

http://members.cox.net/hunyadi/wtbts_010.htm child in the bush

"Hey, a child in the hand is better than two in the bush???)

Note that the image in the bush does look like a child and resembles the image of the child in Jesus' hand, notably, both look childlike and both have their eyes closed. The "sleeping black child" is related to the concept of the Etiopian eunuch, by quoting Isa 53, resembling the second-coming Messiah who takes up the identity of one of his secret followers. The image of the sleeping black child is what appears to the anointed to represent the black prodigal son, who was once dead but then comes to life ("When they see him, they beat themselves in lamentation"...because he is dead at one point as the prodigal son).

I'm glad I went through these photos. Interesting the baptism of the Etiopian eunuch has a sleeping child in the bush which connects the two relevantly to those who understand it's meaning. Therefore, I'm wondering now who put out these photos? Was it the JIOR themselves? acknowleding the symbolism? Both these faces look sort of decrepit and thus possibly the artist was trying to depict not simply a sleeping child but a dead one. Do both of these look dead? Interesting!!!

This would prove that somebody at Headquarters is very well aware that the Messiah was theoried by the tradition of some of the anointed ones to return in the body of the Etiopian eunuch. How interesting you have a child associated with Christ this way. Plus, of course, the baptismal scene is remeniscent of Christ getting baptized as well. In scripture, they are related because both at the time of their baptism say something similar: "What is preventing me from getting baptized" and "Stop preventing me from getting baptized". Coincidence? Hardly. That phrase is another subtle connection of the Etiopian eunuch to the Messiah. Isa 53 talks about what the Messiah would specifically look like (i.e. not that handsome, not that great of a body, thin and "reedy", a man to himself, one with a shamful public reputation, etc) so the concept of the Etiopian eunuch would first suggest this was introduced to confirm the physical nature of the Messiah at the second coming...

JC

• Odrade
    Odrade

Homunculus... totally unrelated, but did you ever read a book called "The Last Gasp"? I've never seen your screenname anywhere but in that book... lol.

Odrade

• homunculus
    homunculus

This name is actually a name for a band that I really like!...anybody can check out their music at www.homunculture.com its worth it

• Dolllie
    Dolllie

The "look" of the picture with the 3 faces/heads could be an intentional (sublimial) take off on a piece of art work by a 16th century painter named Titian called the "Allegory of Prudence". It was often used in Renesance art.

The theme, 3 heads(animal & man), express/convey ideas of TIME, experience & PRUDENCE. Is the article on that topic? Does it discuss the virtue of "prudence"? Then the picture was done that was "intentionally".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit