another subliminal????

by homunculus 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• homunculus
    homunculus

Hello to all!

I am really new in this forum so I hope to enjoy all of your companion...I saw a picture in a Watchtower article and I just want to see if my mind is playing games...I would like to see your opinion on a strange picture I caught on the Watchtower article on page 10 of the 3/15 issue.Unfortunately I do not have a scanner so I will try to be as best descriptive as possible...Page 10 has 4 sets of pictures...In the picture down right there is a pole of either Greek or Roman influence...I can see 3 faces on the top part of that pole...2 human and 1 animalistic (possibly a horse)...is another "coincidence"??This whole subliminal thing is really getting weird...I would like to hear opinions about the specific photo since its relatively new and in general about these "strange" "coincidences"

Homunculus

• avishai
    avishai

Well, teh one w/ zeus on the ladies leg from the 80's is a definite

• avishai
    avishai

Oh, Yeah, welcome!!!!!!!

• logansrun
    logansrun

Generally, so-called "subliminal" images are all in your head -- humumculous.

Bradley

• homunculus
    homunculus

Have you seen the specific photo Bradley???

• logansrun
    logansrun

No. Please notice the qualifier in my post.

(I'm going to just start putting that at the top of all my messages...."Please see all qualifyiers.")

B.

• Left_Field
    Left_Field

Ok, I don't understand what "qualifiers in messages" means. What am I missing here?

N.

• Gopher
    Gopher
    I don't understand what "qualifiers in messages" means.

Bradley used the word "generally" as a qualifier. He didn't say ALL subliminal images are figments of your imagination. However, in his opinion, they usually are.

• kls
    kls

Let me say welcome, and if you have not introduced yourself yet please do . We would like to get to know you.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow
    Ok, I don't understand what "qualifiers in messages" means. What am I missing here?

It's just pompous ass speak for "don't argue with me". (hehehe, hoping LR has a sense of humor...)

I looked at the pic and didn't see anything unusual, except for the subliminal message that women should never speak to anyone alone, but it's ok for the guys. Sorry to go off topic.

oh, and welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit