I'm new here...

by sniperdoc 55 Replies latest jw friends

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Welcome to the board. If you have to go back to Iraq, please come back safely.

I'm from California, too. Which part are you from?

• lovinlife
    lovinlife

Welcome doc! Glad to have you here! And thanks so much for fighting for all of us! And by the way, I agree with you that religion is a bunch of bullsh**!

• bebu
    bebu

Nice to see you here, sniperdoc!

My husband got called up for reserve--but only to do Soldier Readiness Processing (he commutes). It is interesting for me to hear the stories he relays from the guys who are demobilizing. The things he hears are so different from what we see on TV.

(Makes me wonder why... )

bebu

• xLaurax
    xLaurax

Hey Doc!!!

Welcome to the board . I'm pretty new here myself! I can't belive i have actually found a real combat medic. I wasnted to join the military as one of them but now i've decided that i am going to join the RAF as a doctor. Then we will have the same nickname. Hehe. Your job sounds really really interesting and you seem to be having lots of fun with yourself so keep up the good work.Were all really proud of what you do!

Hope to talk to you again.

xLaurax

• sniperdoc
    sniperdoc

Morning to you all...

Just having my morning brew (coffee that is) and wanted to say thanks for the comments. It's good to know that people can still support the troops even if they don't totally agree with how they're being utilized.

Doc Newton

• kls
    kls

See doc ,nice people here sorry i could not be in chat , i really tried ,there must be some sort of firewall i have to figure out. If you want to send me pms i get them just can't send them back. Answer to my riddle,,,,,,,,, jw husband Keep in touch it is nice to hear the side we don't get to hear and PLEASE BECAREFUL

• shera
    shera
    By the way.... ChimChim's PC may possibly have Spay Ware. Just warning everyone :)

Whats up with that comment regarding my daughter?

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

SIMONS SERVER IS FLASHING A SPYWARE WARNING ON HER POSTS.

IT PROBABLY GOT IN HER SYSTEM UN KNOWN TO HER.

THERE ARE PROGRAMS TO DOWNLOAD THAT WILL FIX IT.

HANG ON HERE AND THE TECHY ONES WILL HELP YOU

Outoftheorg

• exjdub
    exjdub

Welcome Snipredoc!

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome sniperdoc. I'm sure your Iraqi experiences will be fascinatng. I come from a military family and hope your family is resting a little easier now. Thanks for your hard and difficult work.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit