I am sitting here eating...

by myauntfanny 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Purza
    Purza

ROTFLMAO OMG -- even I wouldn't be able to eat that. Wonder what they were going for when they thought of that receipe!?!?!?

• shotgun
    shotgun

Never heard of chocolate with peppercorn before....that's just plain evil..there is a Satan

• Snapdragon
    Snapdragon

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I've been reading threads, kinda getting to know people, and the way rules work around here. I'm posting here because this one made me laugh. I thought I knew gross food, but that list a couple replys back, man that takes the chocolate shrimp covered cake!

Pretty much I'll just say "hi" and that I'm looking forward to getting to know you folks better. I think this may be what I've been praying for. I really needed discussion with people who understand.

~A

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

simplesally

I guess Aunt Fanny would if it was rolled up in chocolate and the only thing in her house!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmmm mmmmm good. (You're mean, girl).

snapdragon

Hey, welcome. I'm not sure if this particular thread is a shining example of what you've been praying for, but I hope you find it here somewhere.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Hi snapdragon welcome to indigestion central

I'm sitting here eating stale gummybears. Sad thing is I just opened the bag and they are stale. But they are here and I'm here so soon they ewon't be here but I will still be here - maybe

My weirdest chocolate food was ginger covered chocolate. Forst time I ate it I thought it was gross. Now I like it - I think

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LOL this is a funny thread,,,,,,,my son is addicted to chocolate this way. He gets in this zone when he must have anything that is chocolate. Lord, I went broke when the kids were selling chocolate bars for the school. Chance had to have one or two everyday, and I would only allow him one, and not to eat it all at one time. But I found out he ate two of them , one right after the other!!!!!He is hyper already, so I didnt notice any diffrence, he said he didnt feel sick to his stomach.

I didnt have a dollar in my purse one day and he was like a little crack head looking for loose change in the couch, to feed his little chocolate habit....hehe.

Oh, and Welcome,,,SnapDragon, Good to have you here. This site has been great healing tool in many ways for me, I have been disassociated for a little over a year, I forgot exactly when I d/a myself .......lol. I have made really great lifelong friends here , I look forward to getting to know you more as well........hugs,,,,Dede/LyinEyes

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Hi snapdragon! Welcome. Lyineyes is totally right!!

• Sassy
    Sassy

I'm definately addicted to chocolate..

• Xena
    Xena
    I didnt have a dollar in my purse one day and he was like a little crack head looking for loose change in the couch, to feed his little chocolate habit....hehe.

ROFL...I have one of those too dede

I like the chocolate covered expresso beans, but haven't tried peppercorn yet....I like eating popcorn with chocolate...and have tried french fries dipped in chocolate shake before...not bad but I don't make a habit of it....

what really used to gross me out was when my dad would crumble up cornbread into buttermilk and eat it with a spoon...I tried it once...

hello snapdragon

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I like the chocolate covered expresso beans, but haven't tried peppercorn yet....I like eating popcorn with chocolate...and have tried french fries dipped in chocolate shake before...

All those things are good but you forgot chocolate covered Xena.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit