I am sitting here eating...

by myauntfanny 23 Replies latest jw friends

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

something that is really vile but I am wondering if I'll acquire a taste for it. I went into a very posh gourmet chocolate shop today, and feeling cheap got the cheapest chocolate in the shop. It was still expensive. It looked like it had nuts in it and I thought, okay, I can live with nuts. But it's NOT nuts, it's chunks of PEPPERCORN. And it's totally disgusting but it's the only chocolate I have in the house so I keep eating it. Do you think long years as a JW saps your willpower?

• FMZ
    FMZ

lol, when read across the columns, this thread says "I am sitting here eating my aunt fanny".... sorry, carry on.

FMZ

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

ROFLMAO I saw that after I posted, oops!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

You're eating your aunt's a$$?????

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Gosh, people, please try to focus, this is about disgusting chocolate, can't you get your minds out of the gutter for two seconds?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Reminds me of some of the crap my father would find in the discount bin at Superstore. He'd buy it because it was 32 cents, and was previously in the "import food" section. He'd bring home stuff like barbeque flavored watermelon seeds, sugar coated dried peas (his favorite), but the worst had to be poppyseed juice. He said, "I brought home a new drink, it was only ten cents. Try it." I never had a problem trying new stuff, so I twist off the cap, take a sip, and immediately spit it out. The stuff tasted like perfume. I poured it down the drain, and the whole kitchen smelled like flowers. The good thing is it made my breath smell nice.

• xjw_b12
  • kls
    kls

I was just thinking of joining you for some chocolate, but peppercorn ,,,,,,,some other time

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Oh no, really, have some, I insist.

Anybody remember Ellen Degeneres and her bit about "eeewhh, this is really disgusting, here, try it"?

• simplesally
    simplesally

Reminds of someone else's thread: Would you eat crap for $10,000,000? I guess Aunt Fanny would if it was rolled up in chocolate and the only thing in her house!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit