What's your ethnic background?

by Joker10 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Joker10
    Joker10

It seems that light skinned Ex-Ws speak out more against Watchtower than people of a darker skin color. What is your ethnic origin?

• Mulan
    Mulan

English, Irish and 1/16th Native American. I tan well, but am basically light skinned.

• dh
    dh

half (white) polish, 1/4 black (african), and a rogue 1/4 i don't know what it is.

• kls
    kls

Dutch with just a tad of German, but you maybe on to something, i am fair skinned ,blue eyes and blond hair, and i am very out spoken about the cult.

• flower
    flower

LOL this is wicked funny! You never know what your gonna get when you open a post on this site thats for sure...

Anywhooo, I am American and have dark skin. I am not African American as I have never been to that continent. Neither has anyone in my family as far back as anyone can remember. I think that after 4 or 5 generations born in this country we have earned the right to be known as American...dark skinned Americans if one must qualify.

• natalienu
    natalienu

HALF NEW ZEANLAND, HALF AUSSIE, A FRACTION IRISH AND A FRACTION SCOTTISH, THINK THEIR IS SOME MAURI IN THERE TOO SOMEWHERE.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Honky through and through.

• Puternut
    Puternut

100% Dutch, born in the Netherlands

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

American

or otherwise known as:

1/4 English 1/4 Seminole (from my dad ½ English ½ Seminole)

1/16 of everything else (from my mom 1/4 Dutch 1/8 German 1/8 Irish 1/4 Scotch 1/4 Cherokee)

We reached a dead-end in the early 1600's (with the exception of 1 grandfather born early 1700's who was French)

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

I'm half German (dad 100% German), half Cuban (mom 100% Cuban)...needless to say growing up in my house was REAL interesting

TB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit