(Fluff) Bald Heads

by Descender 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

good comment Kenneson....

My son when he was 18 shaved his head.. I didn't think he looked very good.. I thought it made him look like a 40 yr old man..

at the time my 17 yr old had a mohawk (yes they were into lets shock our JW mom at the time)...

Descender.... my bf shaves his head every other day...........and he looks VERY HOT

• Celtic
    Celtic

You mean I can look attractive? hmmmmmm

Celt

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

I love the bald men, yum yum!!!! If you've ever seen SixofNine, you'd know what I was talking about!!!!

• WildTurkey
  • flower
    flower

It depends on the head. Its sexy on some, downright scary on others and just ok on some. Some guys can actually pull of a receding and look sexy with it. It all depends on the guy finding the right look for him.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    I love the bald men, yum yum!!!! If you've ever seen SixofNine, you'd know what I was talking about!!!!

Maybe's! Well! I'm flattered, but obviously you are confusing me with someone else:

• Satanus
    Satanus

Six

Like father, like daughter?

SS

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Rocky started losing his hair at age 19. He is mid-40s now. I made him stop the dreaded comb over right away. He hasn't been brave eough to try the full shaved look. I think he's very sexy, but not just because of his lack of hair. Sexy is in the eye of the beholder!

• Sassy
    Sassy

I have met Sixy actually.. and yes he is one who pulls of a bald head very well...

Cute pic Sixy..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit