(Fluff) Bald Heads

by Descender 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Descender
    Descender

So, yeah. This isn't a religious topic or even important, but I figured that there were so many other posts about miscillaneous subjects that I'd post my own.

I have a receding hairline, so I shave my head twice a week or so and I usually keep a goatee. I've been told that it looks much better than my old clean cut witness boy look, but then again I know that some women really like lots of thick hair on a guys head.

Anyway, I know that there are more important things to look at or think about than folicles on a guys head, such as intelligence and a good personality. But I've noticed a lot more shaved heads lately, which makes me kinda glad I wasn't 28 years old in the 1970's and 80's because big hair was the thing to have back then.

So, how many women out there are attracted to bald men? And how many guys out there keep their heads shaved?

• Clinton
    Clinton

I, for one, am not attracted to bald women. I know a woman who will only date bald men though and I am sure she is not the only one who loves bald heads.

Clinton

• Sassy
    Sassy

I love bald heads! Not all guys can carry it off but for those who do.. woo hoo!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Bald heads are sexy, sexy, sexy. I for one am a big Bruce Willis fan. Not of his movies, just of his bald head

• Dan-O
    Dan-O
    I, for one, am not attracted to bald women

Define "bald women".

• Sassy
    Sassy

for Dan,

Bald woman -->Click here for Star Trek I

Bald woman-->

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Thanks, Sass. My mind had gone in a totally different direction.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I hate to ask.....

glad I could help Dan..

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Probably best f you don't ask, Sassy. There's young 'uns that wander into these discussions.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Well, this is how it is. God created a few perfect heads and on the rest he put hair.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit