I want to stir up some sh*t like minimus and scooby snax

by outbutnotdown 12 Replies latest jw friends

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

Hey minimus,

You're right, I never have been much of a sh*t disturber, but I am trying to learn from others, especially you and scoob.

I honestly did think that some of the people here that have gone on to other Christian denominations would reject me, much like the Jews, my brothers, did back then but I guess not.

That's cool though. I'm here whenever you guys need me. I came back as a Canadian this time, though, so any people inviting me to their gatherings will have to settle for water being changed into beer instead of wine, eh.

Other than that I try keep my comments to a minimum, since too much off what I said the last time was used to condemn people rather than accept them as equals. But I still advise to use the "golden rule"......... "do unto others as you would have done unto you, but if they do unto you mean things first, to Hell with them."

J2

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Eh? R'okay Raggy.......

<< dives in the Mystery Machine wiv Velma <<

• Farkel
    Farkel

little toe,

: Did you actually read what he's alleged to have said???

You are talking about Jesus, yes? If so, I'm appalled and ashamed that I ever took his words seriously. He was deceptive, a liar, a manipulator, and waffler, a conjurer, magician, and a major coward.

I have good evidence for saying this, and as I have time to do so will present it. My evidence will ONLY be from accepted SCRIPTURE, not from some heresay nonsense.

You won't like it. It's ugly and makes Jesus to be the fraud he actually was.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit