I want to stir up some sh*t like minimus and scooby snax

by outbutnotdown 12 Replies latest jw friends

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

Earlier I posted a comment regarding the question of whether Jesus would have been disfellowshipped by the JW's if he were alive today that went like this:

YES!!!! I have been disfellowshipped!!! Can you imagine? I came back and they did it to me again!!!!!

Everything I taught in the 1st century has been TOTALLY misconstrued by "Christianity" and I therefore have denounced them myself. But I am living very happily now since I am trying not to judge people as much as I did back then. At least this way I can live to be about 90.

Thank you guys for thinking about me, I'm alive and doing fine.

Jesus

Even my Christian friends thought that it was a fairly accurate assessment of what Jesus' opinion of "Christianity", as it exists today, would be and a few of my friends thought it was kind of funny. I haven't told them yet that I AM the second coming of the Christ but they will all know it soon.

Before I carry on in my teaching of people I wanted to get your thoughts on my feelings.

Thanks, J2

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

Interesting

where you from, I am originally from Niagara Falls ???

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Ok 3 Canucks in a row

Hi and welcome

• mustang
    mustang

We get a certain amount of these every year...

(Both Canadians & Messiahs; lately there seems to be more Canadians.)

Sorry to break the Canadian streak, LL.

Mustang

• natalienu
    natalienu

Welcome to the real world

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ya had me right up to this point:

...I am trying not to judge people as much as I did back then.

Did you actually read what he's alleged to have said???

(I'd hate for the thread to be all so chummy and agreeable, if you're original intent was to stir up sh*te )

• Celtic
    Celtic

Yam wee ruddy wee bonny balmpot.

Take leaf from my book, tear it out, then start again.

Dad

• boa
    boa

allo outbutnotdown.....and WELCOME to the forum if I didn't say it before...

that was a great thread you started earlier about 'would jesus be df'd'.....I love it when you talk in the 3rd person 'J2' lol and would you please please tell us.....ARE YOU GOD? as in the Alpha and the Omega....the Almighty....The big guy in the sky??? There seems to be some confusion on this matter for the last ohhhh.....2000 yrs! lol

boa.....waiting for J2 to give a truthful 'new light' on this matter lol...

• boa
    boa

Oh Yah J2! Three cheers for all of us Canadians! There are so many canucks coming here to this forum BECAUSE, imo, of impressive reasoning and thinking ability....and then there is our courage....and plus our really great beer helps a bunch....errrr ahhhh what was I saying?.....memory sux though.

BOA IS CANADIAN!

• minimus
    minimus

We need to give you some good pot-stirring lessons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit