less than a week left

by freelife 9 Replies latest jw friends

• freelife
    freelife

My fiance and i have less than a week left until we get married. We are doing well now that we are done having our bachlor and bachlorette parties. We both are ready now, we wish that the day was here already so we can get over the nerves and get to our honeymoon.I wish we could have invited everyone here but unfortunately we were not able to swing it. Thanks to all who have been supportive of us and who have given advice with our situation. I will try to post after we get back from the honeymoon and let everyone know how everything went.

Clint

• simplesally
    simplesally

Congratulations!

Hope it all goes well!

• blondie
    blondie

Here's to beautiful weather and smooth sailing.

Blondie

• lovinlife
    lovinlife

Congrats! Best wishes....have a wonderful time on your honeymoon!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Have a wonderful wedding and a romantic honeymoon!

Congratulations to you both!!!

Cathy L.

• Mum
    Mum

Hi, Clint and fiancee. I think you were at Princess' apostaparty last August. I remember that you had an online discussion board for active JW's. Do I have the right person? I also remember that your fiancee did not dress like a conventional JW.

I am very excited for you both and wish you much happiness in your new life together and without the org.

Best regards,

SandraC

• Sassy
    Sassy

Have a wonderful day!! We look forward to hearing all your wondering memories in the making!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

This is wonderful. Hope you much love and happiness together--forever. Congratulations.

• Mary
    Mary

Freelife: I certainly hope you've been properly chaperoned during your courtship so neither of you would be tempted to uh, fornicate.

All the best,

Mary

• freelife
    freelife

Mum I think you have mistaken me for someone else but thanks for the thoughts. And to all OF COURSE I HAVE HAD A CHAPERONE... (you can't have a three way without them HA HA). Thanks to all of you.

Clint

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit