Why men are happier...

by IT Support 23 Replies latest social humour

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

LT:

Kilts, yummy. Do you wear them all year round though?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Alas, only for special events, like weddings, etc.

Shame, because they are most comfortable

• IT Support
    IT Support

myauntfanny:
    LOL! A great comeback!

((Flyin':))
    Sorry you're feeling down just now. I tried looking through your past posts to see if you'd
    spoken about it, but sumfink's wrong at Simon's end just now. I'm not mad at you!

LT:
    Who's got a smug grin, then?!! Speak for yourself! I HATE wearing the kilt--it's far too hot
    and sticky 'down under' to wear for any length of time--maybe it's just me. :-)

Regards,

Ken

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    ((Flyin':))
    Sorry you're feeling down just now. I tried looking through your past posts to see if you'd
    spoken about it, but sumfink's wrong at Simon's end just now. I'm not mad at you!

I don't think I've talked about it in posts necessarily. I have in a PM or two and in chat once or twice. Just trying to help my 19 year old son and making others unhappy in the process. Being torn more than one way and being caught in between. And now it's possible my son may have cancer. And no insurance.

But today was a good day. People must have been praying to their Gods and Goddesses for us.

We can use all the prayers and positive vibes we can get.

Thank you so dearly for your concern. It means a whole lot. More than you know.

Flyin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit