the most inconseqvent rule among JWs

by happy man 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• happy man
    happy man

Hillary.

i dont now why but I have sen this things before my eyes, just now. Widhuot to go in details,one of my children haveto talr epprof, for sleeping over, and it was a third person ther, but it dont madher.
    compare this to our high elder as just was taken fore having an affair widh unother mans wife fore several years, and when I talk to the betrade man , and told hem i have some newlege about this, he go to our elder and ask him and after a he confess, and the punishment was only reproof.

So you can destroy a family and we must forgiv this, but if some sleep over and do nothing it is the same punishment.
    This is a terribel misstake as must be nowend , how comes that we can judged peopel as do nothing , at the same time free peoel as have done terribel things as pedofile.

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli
    how comes that we can judged peopel as do nothing , at the same time free peoel as have done terribel things as pedofile. (?)

It is a man made organization! Simple as that.

• Rescripting_myself
    Rescripting_myself

Beli, I can't agree more with you. I find it a waste of time and emotion to try and make sense of some of the wbts rules. They simply do not make any. The only (of course not the only!) way to look at them is what Beli has said, -they are manmade.

• sandy
    sandy

I found that Lady Lee and Blondie have the best and most satisfying answer to this question.

Simply put they both said to me (As many of you here already know) that the WT is more concerned with upholding their name, supposedly Jehovah's good name so they try to hide what is considered to many (including myself) a sin or a wrong against a person that is worse than murder.

The WT doesn't want people to know these awful things take place within the walls of their so-called spiritual paradise.

I couldn't understand why my abuser was DF'd for his excessive drinking even after he confessed to the abuse (only after I told almost 20 years later).

I truly believe (Thanks to Lady Lee & Blondie's insight) they used my abuser's drinking to hide the abuse issue. They asked him if he was still over-drinking, he said yes. So they said we cannot do anything about the abuse at this point but we are going to DF you for the drinking problem.

Not only was I betrayed by my abuser but I was also betrayed by the Elders' injustice in the name of Jehovah's Justice.

Hypocrites!!! That is all they are whether they see it or not.

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli
    The WT doesn't want people to know these awful things take place within the walls of their so-called spiritual paradise.

Sandy, you are correct in your assessment. Your pain is still showing, the pain inflected by the WTS through the local elders. I am sorry that you have had to suffer at their hands. Many of us have suffered at the hands of WTS injustice in one form or another, so we are in a position to empathize with your situation.

With time and distance from WT influence, I hope that your healing can begin. It may be a long road to recovery, and certain scares will always be with you, but in my experience, the hurt does eventually fade to a more distant haze.

• lurk
    lurk

in what other cases is "the appearence of evil used" ? this is new to me.

• JWs Suck
    JWs Suck

I was a non-practicing witness for many years. I was invited to study to get back in the swing of things, and when I was almost done studying, the "requirements" set in. I was sent into the back room and berated by a bunch of elders saying I needed to wear a suit. I told them I had clean clothes, and never wore a suit before, nor did I ever intend to wear one. They are itchy, uncomfortable and is not me. I was minding my own business, and did not bother anybody. They said it did not matter and was required to wear one. I told them when I am judged, I am not going to be wearing any stinking suit.

In the end, your suit is not going to make a single difference if you are judged. The JW's have a don't-ask-don't-tell policy, and my family being witnesses led very crude lives. My father was a pedophile and my mother was a controllling overbearing woman that did not care about anybody but herself. But they dressed well!!

Lastly, there are pamphlets being strewn around about a paradise earth. Look closely at the pictures. See the manufactured clothes? See the manufactured plates, houses and other things? Why would you need factories that spewing pollution in your paradise?

How many times have they said the world was going to end? Five, six times? I remember in 1975 people were SURE the world was going to end... and Mr. Russel thought the world was going to end in the mid-1800's. What a crock.

I can go on and on...

I am very bitter and angry with this organization, and I will never step foot in another Kingdom Hall again.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Welcome: [JW's suck ass ] newbie poster!

The most demonic rule of all is AOP ( Approved Operating Procedure )This is the WT$ twist on the world's secular SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)

It's a hard fast, Theocratic warfare rule to allow Elders to lie connive, suborn perjury and sleaze their way out of everything.

Most offensive of all JW sleaze is the notorious,"Two Witness Takedown".Simply put,if a JW perpetrator stabs me in the back and the entire congregation sees it happen....

.....Unless "Two Witnesses" are willing to come foreward and testify, they pretend it never happened.No matter how wicked the offense may be.

This absurdity is an overextension of 2 Corn.13:1 and is selectivly enforced at the whim of the elders who play favorites.

I was kicked out on 1-05-92 from the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Rockland Massachusetts.

The presiding appeal Judicial committe elder adjudicated,my sin as a "Capital Offense".

Honest to God,to this very day I don't know what this "Capital Offense" was.LOL

Endure the abuse+ still grow old and die

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit