Bushworld

by Realist 34 Replies latest social humour

• Realist
    Realist

plm,

excellent! i liked PBS a lot. had some very good programs on the cause for 911 shortly after the attacks.

• justhuman
    justhuman

THAT WAS THE BEST REGARDING BUSH

• Richie
    Richie

John Kerry is the only guy who can flip-flop about owning an SUV.

Were POWs Left Behind at the end of the War in Southeast Asia? Here's what John Kerry's had to say.... Pick One....

"We know they did not die after 1973 but earlier. That is progress." Sen. John F. Kerry (D-Mass.) former chairman of the Senate Select Committee on POW and MIA Affairs Floor Speech to the U.S. Senate advocating lifting the trade embargo against Vietnam, January 27, 1994

OR

"It was our belief that some were left behind, particularly in Laos." Sen. John F. Kerry (D-Mass.) former chairman of the Senate Select Committee on POW and MIA Affairs Meet the Press Dec. 1, 2002

Did John Kerry accuse soldiers in Vietman of committing war crimes on a daily basis? Here's John Kerry's had to say.... Pick One....

I would like to talk, representing all those veterans, and say that several months ago in Detroit, we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged and many very highly decorated veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia, not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command.... They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country. John Kerry Senate Foreign Relations Committee April 1971

OR

WOODRUFF: Two other very quick things, Senator. One is, it's been reported that, well you're aware of this, Vietnam veterans upset with the fact that when you came back from the war, you went to Capitol Hill, and you testified in so many words against the kinds of things that U.S. soldiers were doing over there... KERRY: Yes, I did. WOODRUFF: To the Vietnamese. KERRY: Yes, I did. WOODRUFF: They are saying, in effect, you were accusing American troops of war crimes. KERRY: No, I was accusing American leaders of abandoning the troops. And if you read what I said, it is very clearly an indictment of leadership. I said to the Senate, where is the leadership of our country? And it's the leaders who are responsible, not the soldiers. I never said that. I've always fought for the soldiers. John Kerry CNN Interview February 19. 2004

Was John Kerry for or against the 87 Billion Dollar support package for Iraq? The Kerry Vote and what he says today..... Pick One....

John Kerry's Senate Vote....... No!

OR

"I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted against it." John Kerry Town Hall Meeting West Va. March 2004

Where does John Kerry really stand on Cuba? The Kerry Vote and what he says today..... Pick One....

John Kerry's Senate Vote on the Helm Burton bill No!

OR

''I'm pretty tough on Castro, because I think he's running one of the last vestiges of a Stalinist secret police government in the world,'' Kerry told WPLG-ABC 10 reporter Michael Putney in an interview to be aired at 11:30 this morning. Then, reaching back eight years to one of the more significant efforts to toughen sanctions on the communist island, Kerry volunteered: ``And I voted for the Helms-Burton legislation to be tough on companies that deal with him. It seemed the correct answer in a year in which Democratic strategists think they can make a play for at least a portion of the important Cuban-American vote -- as they did in 1996 when more than three in 10 backed President Clinton's reelection after he signed the sanctions measure written by Sen. Jesse Helms and Rep. Dan Burton. There is only one problem: Kerry voted against it."

Miami Herald Mar. 14, 2004 By Peter Wallsten
  • Realist
    Realist

richie,

compared to what bush is pulling this is at best peanuts!

• Richie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit