Dusty's injured........:o

by reboot 10 Replies latest jw friends

• reboot
    reboot

Poor Dusty's done something to his hand..cant remember what lol and his ribs too-he's in chat, in pain,,,and needs to be looked after.((dusty)))))) big hug for you-hope it gets better soon

• Puternut
    Puternut

Dusty,

What's going on?

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Dusty is trying to find a new job - Home Depot sucks - so he has applied for a car sales job - please wish him well! He's really trying to get his affairs arranged so he can marry the love of his life and we have already heard all the problems he's encountering on that front because of the Borg!!

Sure hope you get that job dustyb and all my best wishes go to you and your fiance!

P.S. And I hope your wrist and ribs get better real quick sweetie!

• dustyb
    dustyb

ack, a few weeks ago i sprained my wrist by dropping a saw on me. i was on a ladder and the saw dropped on my left arm. then since i can't use my left hand, last nite i was lifting 5 gallon paint buckets with my right hand all night and they got to my ribs. can't move can't move........argh.

thanks everyone =D i hope i get the jobby....

• reboot
    reboot

Dusty-you will get that job and marry the love of your life.......i just know it.......

• Sassy
    Sassy

wow.. sure hope you feel better Dusty!!

and I hope things go ok for you in all the other departments too!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hmmm.

Just for your information,"jobby" has a certain sanitary definition, here in Scotland...

Hope you get well soon, all the same, even if you are constipated!!!

• Corvin
    Corvin

A kid that good looking does not need to feel good.

Just kidding Dustyb. I hope you get better soon.

Like Morgan Earp said, "I still one good arm to hold you with . . . " Tell that to your girl!

Best Regards,

Corivn

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Thanks reboot - you're a doll!

• Gadget
    Gadget

I hope your feeling better soon dusty, and don't listen to what little toe says about your jobby, just ask him if he's comfortable with his sexuality..................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit