New Film game -- guess the film from the line

by stillajwexelder 123 Replies latest jw friends

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

seeitallclearlynow: Nope

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    There was this kid I grew up with -- he was younger than me. Sorta looked up to me -- you know. We did our first work together -- worked our way out of the street. Things were good, we made the most of it. During Prohibition -- we ran molasses into Canada -- made a fortune -- you father, too. As much as anyone, I loved him -- and trusted him. Later on he had an idea -- to build a city out of a desert stop-over for GI's on the way to the West Coast. That kid's name was Moe Green -- and the city he invented was Las Vegas. This was a great man -- a man of vision and guts. And there isn't even a plaque -- or a signpost -- or a statue of him in that town! Someone put a bullet through his eye. No one knows who gave the order -- when I heard it, I wasn't angry; I knew Moe -- I knew he was head-strong, talking loud, saying stupid things. So when he turned up dead -- I let it go. And I said to myself, this is the business we've chosen -- I didn't ask who gave the order -- because it had nothing to do with business!

Godfather Part II

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    And thats the way the cookie crumbles

Bruce Almighty.

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

"If his head splits open and a UFO flies out of it...I want you to have expected it."

• Sassy
    Sassy

Steven Segal, Under Seige 2

Next:

"Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!"

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    "Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!"

Katherine Hepburn, On Golden Pond

"I rode bare breasted all the way to Damascus. I ended up sunburned, but the troops were dazzled."

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

History of the World?

"I want peace...I wnat to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace."

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Sorry Lisa, I'll give you a hint: the line was spoken by Katherine Hepburn.

"I want peace...I wnat to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace."

Gone with The Wind.

Oh Ashley . . . .

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

oops...sorry! see below

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

"It was just her time to leave honey, and a lady always knows when it's time to leave..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit