How far has America come?

by Mulan 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Yep!!! Kent, you are right. I am constantly wondering about my belief system. I am sometimes easily swayed to another viewpoint, and othertimes, stubbornly stick to old ones, or new "old" ones.
    About Bush: this was the first election I have EVER voted in all my 55 years. Amazing, eh? I never believed that man would be elected, and I still wonder at his qualifications, other than dear old Dad. I think Cheney is cool though, and probably a good president. But, I also realize they are just figureheads, so in the end, what difference does it make. Just exercising my new freedoms.

Alan: I am constantly amazed at your brilliance, and insight. Thank you for a much needed evaluation of the whole post. I mean that sincerely, and not in sarcasm. Love you, doll.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Love ya too, Mulan! I really enjoy your posts, too. Keep up the good work.

AlanF

• Seeker
    Seeker

Mulan, in response to Abaddon's post, you said:

But I don't think the Netherlands has quite got it right yet, either. I think an earlier age for first sexual experience is nothing to brag about.

Then be ashamed of what fundamentalists have done to the USA, for if you re-read what Abaddon said, he said the exact opposite of what you think. The freer, more sexually open, more sexually educated population of the Netherlands has a later first sexual experience than the USA.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit