A new day, eh?

by arrowstar 11 Replies latest jw friends

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Yes, that's what it is...a new day.

This morning I decided to use the downstairs shower because the upstair's shower has about as much pressure as a slow trickle. I drag all my stuff down the stairs, turn the water on, I'm thinking "this is better". I step in the shower...pull the little knob to turn on the shower head. I'm thinking, "ok..this will work but I need to raise the showerhead a bit".

Yep, you guess it. I touch the showerhead and suddenly there's water gushing out the side at high pressure. I try to get it back like it was and it comes off in my hand.

Ah...life is good.

I see you suppressing laughter. I see it..you can't fool me. Go on and let it out...can't have you bustin' a gut holdin' back.

Lisa

p.s. If you're really good, I'll tell you the tale of Lisa and the netted sponge.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Where it drains, it pours, eh? Hope you wanted to wash yer hair

Frannie B

• Sassy
    Sassy

ahhh Lisa.. that sucks..

• boa
    boa

ahhhhhh....as boa enjoys a hot shower this morning WITH lots of pressure....oops sorry bout that.

p.s. only a fellow canadian would notice the shameless use of 'eh' arrowstar and it gets a big

eh

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Ah...life is good.

I feel your pain Lisa. Yesterday morning Nina's car had a flat tire. No problem, she can just drive with me to work, right? Wrong. My car had 2 flat tires. Oiy!

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying.

Chris

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

It's that kind of week, hon. We're having one too -- must be a full moon.

Nina

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a good piece of comedy. Just gotta laugh at yourself in moments like that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DY

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Ok, how about this one........

Last night I'm upstairs trying to get the X-Box hooked up correctly to my son's new TV. Can't get the TV on the right channel. Remote is all screwy. I hear sirens. I hear the door buzzer.

It's the police. Seems while I was busy, my 12 year old decided to play with the phone. Dialed 911, then hung up. Not only do they ring the buzzer, they want to search the place and make sure I haven't beat up my child. (which I was seriously thinking about at that moment!)

I have never been so embarrassed. My son just stood there like...duh....

• simplesally
    simplesally

Well, here is a dumb one:

Early in the morning I was making coffee, tired as can be. I empty yesterdays coffee out, clean it up and start making a new pot. I turn it on, sit and wait for it to start making.

All of a sudden, it looks like the coffee maker was a coffee shower and not a drip machine!!!!!! Water was spraying out like a shower everywhere. I couldn't believe my coffee maker was broken!!!!!!!! I looked up into the thing and i dldn't see anything wrong. Then I noticed the part with the filter and the coffee grounds over near the sink. I forgot to put it in over the pot. Duh.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying.

Exactly

Lisa of the laughing/crying class

is it margarita time yet??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit