What do you think about before you go to sleep?

by dh 36 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Did I take the correct dosage of antidepressants and pain killers? Will I wake up tomorrow? Or will I be another x-JW suicide statistic.

Cathy L.

P.S. There seems to be a huge amount of testosterone accompanying this topic.

• TRUTH SEEKER
    TRUTH SEEKER

I think "God I wish he would stop snoring..........how comfy this pillow is........I hope the kids sleep through the night............how comfy this pillow...........oh man, I have to finish my paper for class........how comfy this........

Jill

• Undecided
    Undecided

Going to sleep.

Ken P.

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

Sometimes when I can?t sleep, I close my eyes and I imagine I'm in a small cabin set deep in the woods, way back in the mountains. It's the dead of winter and the snow is several feet deep outside. I can hear the sound of the cold wind whipping just outside my door, as I imagine how cold it must be, yet inside I'm nice and toasty in my bed and I hear the occasional crackling noise form a dying down fire from the fireplace. I'm alone and responsible for no one but myself. I think the solitude of this imagery helps me to fall asleep. It?s very peaceful.

• natalienu
    natalienu

I only think of you dh........sweetie! hehehe!

• logical
    logical

spider murderers

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Usually my job, or whatever I've just been doing before lying down. Doesn't take long, and I'm out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit