The problem with a fair few of you lot is this ....

by Celtic 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

That you don't know what a friggin excellent lot in life has been given you.

Life IS whichever way you look at it fantastic. The fact that you breathe in and out. The fact that just cos you've been in pain, makes you ruddy well feel so alive.

I type this with about 7 different sentences firing off in me head at same time.

Empathy.

Celtic

Edited for grammatical error

• weasel
    weasel

I have 8 bird feeders and two squirrel feeders in my back yard. The squirrels can't get into the bird feeders and the birds can' get into the squirrel feeders, not to mention my pond and my fish. The most amazing thing to me is my bullfrog, he lets me pet him and eats mealworms out of my hand. Each has their own way to deal with it, I love the way I have chosen. You are right, life is good, breath in, breath out and that's what it's all about. After my escape from the WT I can enjoy.

Regards

Weasel

• Celtic
    Celtic

Aye tis all there is to know

The Celt smiles towards the Weasel

Like ferrets btw?

• natalienu
    natalienu

I agree! Be grateful for being alive! Everyone has crap moments but they all get through it. Start living your dreams instead of talking about them.

Feel The Love!

Nat xx

• Valis
    Valis

balmpot!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well Of course we are truly blessed Celtic you ole balmpot....

But if you tell me I am in the Golden years .... I am going to argue with you....Mine are rusty ,the ole bones creek, my walk is slow, but I have YOU!!!!! & all my dear dear friend on here .....Blessing enough (((((((((((((HUGS))) just for reminding us!!!!

• Golf
    Golf

Like Nat said, "Start living your dreams..."

Guest 77

• Lonestar13
    Lonestar13

Agreed with all!!!

When problems start getting me down, I say to myself, "I am better than (insert problem here). Why am I letting it rule and dictate my life!"

I have also learned to go after things instead of dreaming and wishing, I am taking the steps to get there.

I work in an office, 9-5 monday thru friday. Every monday I hear the same thing. People moaning and complaining over the fact that it is monday and the weekend is over. And then on friday, its all about "TGIF" and people raise their spirits. And that is the reason why they are so depressed on sunday. I don't live for the weekend. Its only two days. I live each minute as it comes to me, taking every opportunity to learn something new, experience something different and to improve myself overall. I do this every day, not just 2 days a week. I enjoy simple pleasures and I do not wait for someone to come along and "entertain" me.

In my opinion that is a big barrier which prevents people from truly being happy. ENJOY LIFE!!!

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Thanks, Celtic, for reminding us. Life is a wondrous thing, and we've all got plenty to be grateful for.

I just planted some flowers in containers on my steps-allysum in white, pink, and violet. The sun is shining, a warm breeze is blowing, my cat's ear infection is all cleared up. Sometimes it's the "little" things that give us the greatest satisfaction.

Rich blessings upon you, Celtic, and to everyone else as well!

• Sassy
    Sassy

Hi Cel...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit