RIDDLES

by Sassy 39 Replies latest social entertainment

• Sassy
    Sassy

It is Hawaii... and yes it does seem to obvious which is why most people will get it wrong and think inland states like Maine, Florida, Alaska or California

Next Riddle:

If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Second place! lol

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Which one would you choose, knowing that there could only be one passenger in
    your car.

If you'd stayed in The Truth? you'd have a sturdy four-door car and you could take them all.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Actually I think Florida would be surrounded by "most water". I would say to calculate which is surrounded by most water, then you would have to take the length of coastline into equation. And to me (I may very well be wrong, as I often am) it looks like Florida would come out above even Hawaii.

Just my humble opinion.. hehe

FMZ

• Joe Bloggs
    Joe Bloggs

Getting back to the original question...the old woman about to die could have been the person who saved your life and could also be your perfect woman who you've been dreaming about. So I say she's all three. Only one passenger-her. So there.

Joe

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

I can't see what's in the darned picture and it's driving me crazy.

• Joe Bloggs
    Joe Bloggs

Myauntfanny (lol),

A face and the word "Liar"

Joe

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Give the car to the friend who saved your life and the old lady, while staying with the woman (or man) of your dreams...too easy.

• one_ugly_time
    one_ugly_time

Let the friend that saved your life stay with the old lady and give the keys to the woman of your dreams....

He obviously has the power to save people and you can take the passenger seat and make the woman feel like you are the man of her dreams....

----

Or, park the car and share the last of life's precious moments with a dying lady...

Then, share the lady of your dreams with your best friend... after all, you owe him one...

---

Does that qualify for "outside the box" ???

• FirstInLine
    FirstInLine

My guess for the perfect answer is they are all the same person but you said three people so that cant be.

I would take the dream lover becasue...

The old lady who is about to die is: about to die so me giving her a ride wont change anything, probably pretty mean since her kids or grandkids aren't helping her and thus doesnt deserve my help, and why does she deserve a ride more than my dream lover, I dont think my dream lover likes being in the rain anymore than she does

The old friend who once saved my life: if he were in fact my friend would gladly pass up the ride to I could be with my dream lover, saved my life for this very thing-- that is to live and what makes you more alive than to be with your dream lover,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit