The Culting of Christianity

by blondie 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Cameo, from your comments you seem to believe in the story of Christ.

What I can't understand about that idea is why would a Father have his son die(or himself if you're into the trinity) in order to be able to forgive humans for something their oldest ancester did thousands of years ago. And now since the price was paid thousands of years ago nothing has changed. Is this practice of sacrificing humans just part of mans deminted thinking? It was part of most pagan religions before Christ and the religion of Israel substituted animals, which were usless since it didn't really work anyway, nothing was really forgiven.

If God were really using the bible to guide humans why isn't it clear what he wants, since almost every christain religion has a different view of what the bible says is truth?

I don't think anyone knows what is going on with life and the universe. Those who believe they do have no evidence for it, only some blind faith that makes them feel better about it.

That's my take on this thing called religion.

Ken P.

• rocketman
    rocketman

One thing to keep in mind is that posting something from an outside source (a source other than oneself) doesn't mean that you agree with every word of it.

Blondie posted this because she found it interesting, as she mentioned, but I doubt she agrees with all of it. I think it's important to keep that in mind.

• poppers
    poppers

Dear Siddhashunyata,

No worries mon - I've left that cult. There's no one there anymore to feel discouraged. Now, all there is is freedom/awareness/openness to all.

Poppers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit