by copsec 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• 4JWY
    4JWY

Hey guys - UMA KICKS ASS!

I'm taking lessons from her.

• copsec
    copsec

Insomniac,

Yeah, I can't wait for the boxed set either. Oh and did you hear he is planning on making a movie called "The Vega Brothers" based on Michael Masdens role in Resevoir Dogs and John Travolta's role in Pulp Fiction? That should be really good also.

• DIM
    DIM
  • exjdub
    exjdub

Copsec,

I thought having the battle in the trailer was great too. It put a real twist on the whole thing...and the eyeball thing? Unbelievable. One more thing...I have to say that I think that Tarantino is the first person who makes fight scenes with woman believable. The whole time that I watched Uma, Darryl and the rest of the assasins, not once did I think that it was contrived, unlike many other films (Charlie's Angels, etc. etc.). You could just feel how dangerous Uma, Lucy, and Darryl were (as well as the rest of the woman in the film) The menace that oozed off of Darryl was great in the trailer scene with Michael Madsen. You knew something was going to happen, just not sure what. I enjoy it when I don't have to suspend all belief to watch a movie.

• copsec
    copsec

exjdub,

I agree! Charlie's Angels was a bunch of fake looking fighting and trying to make the girls look sexier than they already are. Tarantino lets his women look sexy AND kick some real butt!

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I just caught part of an interview with Tarantino. He says he's going to maybe make an erotic movie next. Somehow, I just know it'll still be really violent and twisted.

• natalienu
    natalienu

Then there is From Dusk Til Dawn and Four Rooms!

Quentin is a God!

Am the proub owner of all of his movies (besides Kill Bill 2).

Seeing Kill Bill 2 this weekend!

Love Kung Fu!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit