Worst songs you ever heard

by Nosferatu 30 Replies latest jw friends

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

From house to house, from door to door, la..la.la..la.la..la

(forgot the rest of the words)

• Celia
    Celia

Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven....Who sings it ? Can't stand it. But the same guy, and I know he's famous, just can't come up with his name right now, sings another song, something like --- You look wonderful tonight,

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

"Shulamite Maiden"

...... especially when played at JW weddings. Considering most of the brides were bordering on Jezabels.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I was thinking about William Shatner's rendition of Lucy In The Sky, too ...

And speaking of the Osbournes, have you heard Pat Boone's cover of Crazy Train?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Straight Up - Paula Abdul

How can we be lovers if we can't be friends - Michael Bolton

Black Cat - Janet Jackson

Thunderstruck - AC/DC

In your letter - REO Speedwagon

I Believe I can Fly - don't know don't care who sang it

Candle in the wind - Elton John

• copsec
    copsec

Celia, the song you are referring to is by Eric Clapton and was he wrote and sung it in honor of his small son who died. He announced this year he is retiring the song because it has been MANY years now since his son died and he has come to a bit more peace with it.

The song I hate most is "don't Worry, Be Happy."

• Soledad
    Soledad

LOL@amac!! I just got a mental picture of you singing that song!!

I have to agree with others: all kingdump melodies and Michael Bolton

• flower
    flower
    That was my favorite song!!! When I was a teenager, I memorized all the words so I could sing loud and over exaggerate the highs and lows and make it sound even sillier!

dude, (or dudette) i cant believe you just admitted that ;). just kidding, i had my favorite km's too...i just dont go around telling people :))

Dan, 'i believe i can fly' was dont by R Kelly who is on trial currently for being a perv. had a collection of videos and pics of him screwin 14 yo girls apparently. i hated that song when it came out and was overplayed now i hate it more

• Swan
    Swan

"I Talk to the Trees" by Clint Eastwood

Sorry, but that one just didn't make my day.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Anything by Britney Spears. Watched some of her show in Miami. Wanted to gag.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit