Rights of Plant life - Now!

by Amazing1914 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Its time we stop persecuting plant, by George! Plants have feelings too, only unlike dogs and cats, they cannot even growl, moan or whimper! Why for that matter, a poor helpless little plant can't even run away in fear ... they are forced to stand there as wicked humans - probably capitalists - pluck them up from their roots just to eat them - YUCK!

How dare those evil - Republican - humans that do such a mean thing to little innocent plants! Don't they understand that plants have rights too? Why should plants have less rights than a human, simply because they do not have the same level of intelligence? On what moral ground do humans have the right to eat poor little helpless plants that cannot even speak for themselves? SO ... the next time you eat a plant, just remember that you are eating someone's mother or father or brother or sister in the plant world, and I hope you get sick and vomit your brains out.

Brought to you by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Plants PETOP!

• Mary
    Mary

Um, did you smoke one of those plants before you posted this?

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Hey, if animals have equal rights, why not plants? Where do we draw the line?

• Mary
    Mary

Amazing, I think you need to pray more and go out in Service more. Don't dwell on the fate of these plants, as they are not part of the New Covenent and cannot enjoy a personal relationship with God. Plus, don't forget it was a plant (ok, a twee) that seduced Eve-baby and got us all into this mess in the first place. For that alone, all plants should be cast into the Outer Darkness where they can weep and nash their leaves for all eternity.

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Mary,

It was a snake that seduced Eve ... and what did that evil Republican snake get Eve to do? He got her to eat a poor little plant ... and God killed Adam and Eve (took away everlasting life) for eating a plant ... the fruit of the plant, its pride and joy ... so there is now PROOF that plants have EQUAL rights!!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Whenever I eat a carrot, I feel its pain.

Nina

• blondie
    blondie

As funny as this is, there is probably a real group who advocates for plants this way.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    As funny as this is, there is probably a real group who advocates for plants this way.

http://www.fruitarian.org/pages/1/index.htm

Their slogan is NUTRITION WITHOUT PREDATION OF SEEDS OR PLANTS !

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    As funny as this is, there is probably a real group who advocates for plants this way

It wouldn't surprise me if such a group existed, but what in the world would they eat ?? Bug.

Seems Funkyderek got in there ahead of me. Thanks for answering this very important question. I wasn't even worried about the subject until amazing submitted his ideas on the subject. Wonder how dirt tastes ??

• Mary
    Mary
    Blondie said: As funny as this is, there is probably a real group who advocates for plants this way

Oh Blondie, you have no idea how right you are......check this out: http://www.clickmd.com/plant/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit