Emails from elders and CO

by Puternut 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

Yesterday I decided to send an email to all the elders, ministerial servants, Co's and Do's on my address book. Blondie had posted a series of links to articles relating to the abuse cases in the borg. Rather than emailing the links, which I knew they wouldn't click on, I copied and pasted, about 12 articles to them. All the way from the New York times, to Connie Chungs interview, and the Associated Press. I decided to leave the silenlambs out of it for now, because I wanted to approach it from another angle.

So I entiled my email; "What am I supposed to come back to?"

Here are some that responded and my inner thoughts;

Elder 1. "Address Blocked" ...........(hmm, doesn't want to face reality)

Elder 2. "This is still Jehovah's organization." ................(this is still a child molesting organization)

CO 1. "As you know we are aware of these matters. You need to come back to Jehovah's organization, and leave this in Jehovah's hands. I cannot discuss spiritual matters with you" .............. (come back and leave things in peoples hands, nope been there done that)

Elder 3. "You know better than to listen to the media" ............( I see, so these cases don't exist?)

Elder 4. "I know who you are, don't contact me any further" .............(hmm, I am a lost sheep. Aren't you supposed to help me back?)

I will post more as they come in, though not holding my breath. I just wanted to let them know that the borg is under scrutiny and perhaps wake someone up that I knew.

Puternut

• desib77
    desib77

They are so clueless.....

Desi

• kls
    kls

Sick asses, oh yes come back we need more cult members. I could not read that crap, you have a stronger stomach then me.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Well at least you tried puternut. I'm sure it felt good to send them. Not that you were expecting any earth shattering responses.

What a bunch of monkies eh!

• blondie
    blondie

Good try, Puternut. These men have gotten where they are by ignoring these types of things, "waiting" on God to handle them. They don't want to get their hands dirty and lose their positions. Some can no longer harden their conscience and leave/step down. Others harden their consciences and live in the land of denial until their hearts are stone.

Blondie

• talesin
    talesin

Puternut

Well done! That takes a lot of guts.

As a fellow adult survivor, I want to say "THANK YOU" for stepping up to the plate!

If I pm you my e-mail, would you send me a copy? Perhaps I can pass it on to my dad. It may be the step that turns me into an apostate in his eyes, but it's time for me to take a stand as well.

talesin

(feeling a little bit shaky at the thought of it, but I gotta go for it some time)

• Puternut
    Puternut

Talesin,

I can send you a copy of my email if you like, but I can't send copies of the replies as you can understand.

So yes, PM me if you want.

Puternut

• Clinton
    Clinton

That took some chutzpah, way to go.

Of course the organization has it?s hand so far up the asses of the people you sent it to that they are going to give you the pat answer the organization gives them and that?s just the way they want it.

Sorry if ass is not permitted on here it just sounds more forceful then rectums

Clinton

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Even if the elders agree with you, they will still use the same canned responses. I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of those who received you e-mail feel the Society is wrong, but of course they won't admit it.

Devon

• blueyes
    blueyes

Sometimes it's sickening to have once considered these people among the "friends". Perhaps one or two will seriously look at the info and contact you to discuss it. Is that so bad? I'm sure at least a few of them have seen an R-rated movie, or more frightening, (((((JWD)))), LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit