Coctails - Help me!

by Vivamus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

yes Dan-O I tried my hand at some "Moonshine" once, man it whooped my butt. Those rumors are true

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Red Bull & Vodka

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Red Bull & Vodka

this would be Chevy's drink of choice

• Bryan
    Bryan
    Jack Daniels and Coca Cola

Man after my own heart! Don't forget the Cranberry juice. Orance juice, Cranberry juice and Vodka. Bryan

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hey Viv, happy birthday, and have a great time!

Another time, when the budget isn't so tight, some in your group may enjoy my favorite drink! It's barely around anymore, but so good -

The Golden Cadillac, not to be confused with a Gold Cadillac Margarita. Not for hard core drinkers, I'm told, more for young or new drinkers!

Equal parts Galliano liqueur and White Creme de Cacao with 2 parts half and half or vanilla ice cream, blended with crushed ice.

Really, really tasty.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Dan--- as an old wit told me "if your gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough."

Chevy, good "moonshine" should never be confused with "everclear" or pure grain alcohol. Real moonshine is blended home made whiskey... a product of knowledge handed down from Scottish and Irish immigrants who settled the Smokeys and other southern areas. Everclear has its place... makes a real good industrial solvent...hahaa 2 dixie cups of that stuff and a gallon of orange juice could put 10 folks on a bender for 3 days.....

Vivamus-- you said "cheap" didnt ya?

--Hill

• RandomTask
    RandomTask
    this would be Chevy's drink of choice

Great minds think alike!!!

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Just buy a case of malt liquor! Cheap and it does the job!

Dollar wines are great also (thunderbird,old irish rose)

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

I'm a wine drinker myself; but gotta full bar at home; haven't a clue what to do with it. Great suggestions from others. And, of course, after a few drinks, no one CARES how they're mixed.

Happy birthday! Enjoy.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Hahaha, Hill, I sad *tight* budget, not cheap. The can-idea would knock my guests of their feet. Altho it would be fun to try see who would last the longest

Valis, cool site, thanx

Red bull and vodka is yummy, but the amount of red bull needed for 20 people is just slighty over my budget. *Eh, I'm a student *

Did anyone ever mix red wine with cola or fanta? When I was on holiday in Slovenia I drank that all the time, they have this special wine suited to mix it like that. I'm not sure if all red wines would taste good if you mix 'em tho .....

And thank you all for the birthday wishes... This party is gonna be fun. To you all.

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit