by English Patient 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman
    English Patient / Hamas

You are not welcome here so piss off.

God won't smile on you, Simon..

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I find it very interesting that Aljazeera is saturated with pics of dead Middle Eastern people... but when an Italian dies with courage and dignity Aljazeera suddenly decides to censor the violence. They know that showing this in the Middle East would show the true nature of terrorists and disturb the Arab people.

• Realist
    Realist

elsewhere,

well who is running aljazeera ?

i still think the idea of using neutron bombs is the best solution.

• avishai
    avishai
    i still think the idea of using neutron bombs is the best solution.

WHAT?

• Valis
    Valis

hmmm...and all this time I thought this was how an Italian died!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

or perhaps this!

photo: Mussolini hanged (23K)

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• roybatty
    roybatty
    As the gunman's pistol was pointing at him the hostage "tried to take off his hood and shouted: 'now I'll show you how an Italian dies,'" he said.

Kinda explains how the Italians were able to rule the known world for several hundred years. Dam that dude had some balls. As racist as it may sound, are there any Arab men with courage and honor? I'm beginning to wonder. All I see are men willing to crash planes into buildings, strap bombs onto kids and slaughter their own people if they happen to disagree with them. And some people think we can come to some type of agreement with these people?

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Simon said:

I wouldn't bother even responding to Hamas. He's already shown on more than one occassion what an immature racist little prick of an ass-wipe he is. Not worth the bother.

Don't mince words Simon.....what do you really think?

Bravo by the way!

Thunder ===}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Realist
    Realist

avishai,

neutron bombs my friend neutron bombs! take out he whole damn middle east.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Realist,

neutron bombs my friend neutron bombs! take out he whole damn middle east.

At this stage I would like to invoke the mantra, oft stated by AlanF, that people often chose their on-line names by projecting what they hope in their hearts they may actually be.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit