Have you outgrown the...

by scumrat 17 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

Have you outgrown the usefullness of this board?

• codeblue
    codeblue

How would you answer that question scumrat?

• scumrat
    scumrat

No I haven't. But jjrizo and pomagranite never outgrew the board either and they were kicked off. They were accused of hating people of the Jewish race and being lovers of Nazis. They didn't have any agenda.

• Simon
    Simon

scumrat. Both of those accounts were deleted for good reason. We are not going to waste time going over it again though. Your account has been deleted.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Some people are able to make a clean break. They go through the seven phases of withdrawal from the organization (sometimes eight - makeup sex), fairly quickly, then move on. Others of us have families who are in, so although we break mentally and physically, we will be tied with cords or relativity or maybe even immediate family for a very long time.

So, some people use the board, then move on, like a quick surgery. Others are chronic, like me.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    I just hang around so that i won't die all alone when armageddon comes.

SS LOL. hopefully we'll all have time to gather in the plains of Har'Megeddon ( somewhere in Saskatchewan, as I understand it) before it hits for one last bash!

• RunningMan
    RunningMan
    the plains of Har'Megeddon ( somewhere in Saskatchewan, as I understand it)

That's correct. I can see it, if I stand on my garden shed. I'll put on the coffee.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Corvin, why do you insist on calling me cumscrat? I just asked a question.

Cumscrat??? Oh my! sorry. That must have been a type-O.

Do you know, scrat, that your questions/thread-starters are smug and imply some fairly messed up, closed minded stuff regarding members of this board? Do you realize that the very nature of your questions are insensative, presumptuous and accusatory?

My post was made in fun and meant to be sarcastic and lighthearted.

You don't have to answer it if you don't want to.

But yes, I do have to answer. Others (newbies) who read your posts and see your status on this board might get the wrong impression of where we as former JW's stand and just how stable our minds and hearts are. We must keep this congregation clean and free of the ideas and half-truths of the "Evil Slant" class. Aposta-trolls are dealt with decisively.

Me, minimus and codeblue are forming a committee. We will be taking you into one of the back chatrooms to see if we can adjust your thinking which seems to be dangerously close to Apostatrollism.

Corvin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit