Have you outgrown the...

by scumrat 17 Replies latest jw friends

• scumrat
    scumrat

usefullness of this board? Has this forum served the purpose you expected it to? We all know that the Watchtower is a revolving door, people come go. They get something out of it and when it doesn't meet their expectations, they leave. How long will you hang around until you feel it's time to leave?

• Satanus
    Satanus

I just hang around so that i won't die all alone when armageddon comes.

SS

• Stefanie
  • santacruzchick
    santacruzchick

Ssstttop SaintSatan, you're scaring me. Reinforcing the thought that I will die in Armageddon (however its spelled.) I've been working so long on ignoring that fear ingrained in me from such a young young age... But, I suppose if we aren't alone, it can't be *that* bad :p

• Satanus
    Satanus

Santa

Whoa, don't bust a sleigh runner. It's just a joke.

SS

Ps, is santa getting my stuff made?

• santacruzchick
    santacruzchick

I know I know, thats why I put "But, I suppose if we aren't alone, it can't be *that* bad :p" at the end. Why does everyone see 'santacruz' and immediately think 'santa claus'? Think santa cruz: the beach, the redwoods, the hippies, liberals, sage, mountains....I wanna go for a night hike now... :)

• Satanus
    Satanus

Oops, i guess i just looked at the first and last few letters.

• Flash
    Flash
    How long will you hang around until you feel it's time to leave?

Couldn't say. I don't live on this or any other board, yet, I like to be around thinking people who understand the flaws in the Witness mentality. My friends who aren't Witnesses can relate only a little to the damage the WTS causes, so I don't say much to them, except to warn them.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    They get something out of it (The Organization) and when it doesn't meet their expectations, they leave.

The following remarks are made in mock indignation and no offense to cumscrat is intended

Did you fall down and hit your head? Do you really and ignorantly think that all those who have left the organization of JW's did so because it did not meet their expectations???? Granted some do, and we see those fat buttheads trying to pass out fake Watchtowers at the District Conventions, and that I won't dispute, but do you really want to lump everyone in that group? When you get to the Kingdom Hall on Sunday, open your eyes and ears, jackass.

Some of us left because we realized that it was the Organization itself that was not living up to its own expectations and standards. Some of us have 37 years plus in the organization to bear that out.

And come on, you obviously don't believe all the WTBTS directives and admonitions since you are here trying to set us straight about why we left the org. Hey tell me about how the org did not screw me up through my family from birth and nearly cause my kids (young teens all of them) to die via severe feelings of fear, hopelessness, feeling trapped and a suicide attempt. Tell us how thousands of faithful JW's have not died, including children, for following the erroneous edicts of the WTBTS, just to later change their policy. They never admit fault, they never apologize, but they will sure as hell put your self-righteous ass out in the street for questioning what they assert is the absolute truth.

You are, by the way, violating what Jehovah told Jesus to tell the Governing Body to tell us; "stay away from apostate websites".

But you are invited to keep hanging around so that some truth about "The Truth" might leak into that tightly closed mind floating around in that head of yours with the Governing Body, Rutherford, Russell and Brother Denial.

Best Regards,

Corvin

• scumrat
    scumrat

Corvin, why do you insist on calling me cumscrat? I just asked a question. You don't have to answer it if you don't want to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit