Jesus will decide where dubs live after Armageddon

by gumby 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Those who rise up against Jehovah's organization (whose number is as "the sand of the sea" according to the book of Revelation) probably will come mainly from those who were assigned to live in deserts and wilderness.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    I was always worried I'd get assigned to Alaska or somewhere cold

That's the way the collective works, comrade. You be bad, you off to Siberia.

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

When all JWs are "perfect" they will all be asking for the "worst" spot, out of perfect love for their fellow man.

"Death Valley" I'll take that, you take Lake Taho.

"No, never!" I'll take Death Valley, you take Lake Taho.

No, no, no, I insist! ......

a

d

i

n

f

i

n

i

t

u

m

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I tell what gonna happen:

Jesus is gonna tell every one where they are suppose to live in the new system and in the process. Jehovah feelings get hurt because his "only begotten" didn't carry out his orders perfectly,,, because,, jesus started feeling a little "too secure" in his father and son relationship and went a little "too far" and ignored jehovah,,, and now jehovah gets all bent out of shape and whipes out all life on earth just to teach his son a lesson in obediance.

• neyank
    neyank

I looked and looked but I could not find that anywhere in the Bible.

Not even in the NWT.

The WTS wouldn't go beond what is written.

Would they?!?!

neyank

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

Prince Smith: Now then Ben. You have been called before this committee as a result of your failure to lovingly tend the holy acre of land assigned to you by me, erm, by Jesus. It had been reported by Brother Nosy Next Door Neighbour that the grass has been left uncut for 2 full weeks. Do you not appreciate the glorious gift from the King?

Mr Ben: I only went on holiday. You know, just to get away from it all.

Prince Smith: On holiday? We don?t need holidays in Paradise! We demand to know why do you are not content with Paradise!

Mr Ben: Well, you know. I spend hours and hours making and mending my rags, ever since the shops were all destroyed. I spend the rest of my day eeking out a few vegetables from that sorry bit of ground you decided was my gift from Jesus. There is no running water anymore and there is no sewer connected to my land either, which means I walk several miles a day, since all mechanical transport has disappeared, to fetch two buckets of water from the river next to your house to grow my few sorry, permanently thirsty, vegetables and to wash myself in readiness for the nightly meeting when I will be told off again about not been smart enough and unshaved again since Gillette & Wilkinson Sword were struck down from upon high. So I went on holiday. But when I got there, everything was destroyed. And no-one would take me in or give me a meal because they are all half starved and justified not helping me because I had a beard.

Prince Smith: It is clear you do not appreciate your Paradise on earth. I am therefore re-assigning the land to be divided among the remainder of the congregation. You are also now considered bad association, and an announcement will be made at tonight?s meeting, when it will be decided if you are to be put to death. There will be no appeal. Take the evildoer away.

Mr Ben: But it was just a little break that?s all! I do appreciate my gift! I do! I do! I really do! Please have mercy!

Prince Smith: You are in Jehovah?s hands now. Take him away!

[Poor old Mr Ben is dragged away.]

Prince Brown: That went well Prince Smith.

Prince Smith: Yes indeed Prince Brown. Soon all the land will be re-assigned to mine and your families.

Prince Brown: You can say that again Prince Smith. Ha ha ha ha ha!

Prince Smith: Ha ha ha ha ha!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Mr ben,

That was good,,,I was spliting a gut reading it!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit