Jesus will decide where dubs live after Armageddon

by gumby 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

Jesus = WTS

I know who will be making the assignments. I wonder if Abel will get the best spot?

Blondie

• gumby
    gumby
    I always wondered at the cows and other domesticated animals standing in barns and around farms, when 99 % of the people have been killed. A whole lot of cows having to be milked - instantly!

Hippy,

Now theres a thought I hadn't thunk of........who's gonna milk the damn cows?

Actually......who's going to feed the millions of animals that are domesticated with 99% of humanity dead?

I know!..........maybe yahovah will make it rain some kinda "manna" again till the dubs get everything back in order .

Gumgeddon

• willyloman
    willyloman
    The disposal of all the land therefore rests within Christ the King's hands. He must determine who shall be settled upon it, and where. Instead of wildly and greedily rushing forth, leaning to their own understanding, the meek will wait upon the King and his visible princes in the earth to locate them and assign them their portion

Next time someone questions what drives the JW leadership, remember this quote from 1945. It's very clear that:

1. They thought this land rush was going to being very soon, and

2. They fully expected to be in charge of the real estate office.

While they are too slick these days to publish something that reveals their motives as plainly as this does, they still believe it.

• Valis
    Valis

Gumbpocalypse

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder if they will use Bethel seniority rules for "room/land" assignments?

Blondie

• Valis
    Valis

Blondiefication

• undercover
    undercover

The land assignment committe will be assigned to San Diego, CA. Theri headquarters will be at Beth Sarim. Though Jesus makes the final decision as to who goes where he will use earthly followers to direct the work. This all important work will be headed by the faithful men of old, Abraham, Isacc et al. (Remember, they will be resurrected shortly before Armageddon) Land assignments will spread across what was formerly North America and then ships will be built to send pioneers(pun intended) to occupy the lands east and west of the former Americas.

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

SCARY .

• gumby
    gumby
    This all important work will be headed by the faithful men of old, Abraham, Isacc

Oh great! So I suppose i'll have to live in the desert then! I wanted to live by the beach dammit!

I wonder who gets the beach property?

BTW....for those uninformed.......this is STILL a belief held by the society as some have mentioned. They just don't talk about it anymore

Gumby

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I was always worried I'd get assigned to Alaska or somewhere cold. I hate winter, love summer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit