If JWD were to shut down tommorow......

by ScoobySnax 67 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

If JWD were to shut down tomorrow????

I'm puzzled by the question, as I seem to recall that just a week or so ago you were extolling the virtues of being back in a congregation of dubs. Am I mistaken?

So I would have thought the question, let alone the answer, is immaterial to you.

Ozzie

• Valis
  • outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

WELL SCOOB, I AM WONDERING WHERE IN YOUR BRAIN DID YOU DIG UP THIS QUESTION?

THIS IS AN INTERNET SITE FUNCTIONING AS A FORUM. WOULD THE LOSS OF THIS SITE HAVE A GREAT EFFECT ON MY LIFE OR ANY EFFECT AT ALL?

HELL MAN, I HAVE GONE THROUGH MUCH MORE TERRIBLE LOSSES THAN THIS. I AM STILL HERE AND FUNCTIONING AND HAVING A HELL OF A GOOD TIME.

MY RESPONSE TO ITS CLOSING WOULD BE SOMETHING LIKE--GEE! ITS NOT HERE! TOO BAD.

WELL LETS LOOK AROUND A LITTLE. MAYBE THERE IS ANOTHER.

MAYBE I AM DIFFERENT THAN OTHERS BUT I CANNOT MAKE EMOTIONAL FRIENDSHIPS WITH PEOPLE I NEVER SEE AND ONLY CONVERSE WITH BY WRITTEN MESSAGES ON A COMPUTER.

IN THE SAME THOUGHT I DO NOT GET ANGRY WITH POSTERS. MAYBE THE WBTS INFLUENCE CAUSED THAT IN ME.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Outoftheorg

• wednesday
    wednesday

HI Scoob, i am sorry it took me so long to reply, i was listening to our president.

Actually scoob, i did answer your question, i said, if JWD goes down, we or I would find another DB . Unless as valis said, there is an internet big "A". If the whole net goes down, well i might have to start talking to my neighbors. Or maybe reading books, or joinig support groups. I lived before this support group, i'm sure i'd manage. but hopefully, we won't have to do that.

• gumby
    gumby
    I seem to recall that just a week or so ago you were extolling the virtues of being back in a congregation of dubs. Am I mistaken?

Scoober likes it both ways.....stradling both sides of the fence. On one hand he still believes in the Organisation, and on the other he likes those that left them and are against them. Scoob.....you remind me of Peter in the bible who liked mingling with the gentiles.......until Paul caught his arse and repremanded him for being a hypocrit. Would you too be like Peter if an elder saw you on this Forum? Would you repent? What would you do? Your quite the inigma.

Gumby

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

FOR GODS SAKE!! It was HYPOTHETICAL how many more times.....!!!! It is not attack on this forum or your ability to regroup in love against all odds, its just a question about you as individuals (and a hypothetical one at that!)

Don't get so prickly about it!

Scoob

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

But why does "the hypothetical" matter?

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

OutoftheOrg.. Id say excellent points. I still think the real life can be somewhat understood to a point on here, but the "real life" is out there amongst the living and breathing 3D world

Gumby ....its "enigma", and thankyou. Probably I am like Peter yes.

Weds....You took time off to listen to GWB? LOL (kidding!)

Valis.....Yes!!!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

I honestly thought it didn't that much Ozzie, its almost like fluff. Yet unlike some fluff threads here that elicit just a nodding yes, we all agree, this one seems not to have......Can u think why?

• gumby
    gumby
    Gumby ....its "enigma", and thankyou. Probably I am like Peter yes.

Ok dammit..... enigma then! See what happens when a cult robs you of college.....you become a stupid, illiterate, bad spellin bastard!

So....you admit you are like Peter eh? Peter changed his ways ya know. He became a "pillar" in the congregation after that episode. Do you think you would be viewed as a faithful pillar too? I don't. I don't see you as Peter except when he screwed up. How can you play BOTH SIDES....and say you are like Peter?

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit