New Member...........

by weasel 15 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Welcome Weasel,, you will learn things here that will amaze you and things you probably didn't know you could do by yourself. LOL

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome weasel>>> seems you left just after Armeggedon.... Pity!!! they had a spiritual paradise in the Kingdum Hell.....

• lollydawdle
    lollydawdle

Welcome Weasel:

Was a JW for 30 years. Glad to be out since 1995. Hope you find the "real" truth about Jesus, like I did. I figure He's a pretty good guy to die for MY sins! And His Father's awesome, once you really get to know him. He doesn't make us turn in the hours we spend witnessing about them, or sit in meetings 5 hrs. a week! He just LOVES us unconditionally.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hey, weasel, welcome to the board! I was around for those years too -- born in 1955 to Witness parents, stayed in 46 years before I finally saw enough to make me leave. I have a friend who lives in Brooksville but he's a die-hard Witness as far as I know, and about your age too. Hmmmm. I haven't seen him in years but we still talk on the phone occasionally. My husband, Big Tex on this board, and I did the "quiet fade" so we still have a few Witness friends who accept us as we are.

Look forward to hearing more from you!

Nina

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Welcome weasel

I served a 20 year sentence as one of JWs. Just recently escaped...still suffering some, but it's getting better. Lots of great support here--a good place for working past some of the pain. some great minds here--also some wild and crazy folk, but it is nice to have a few laughs in the process.

see you around,

cybs

• codeblue
    codeblue

Hi Weasel! Welcome!!!

You will find a lot of nice people here that can really show you "unconditional love"...enjoy your stay!

Codeblue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit