Take George out of the equation.

by Thunder Rider 127 Replies latest social current

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

This whole blame the president thing is getting old. You "anyone but Bush" people kill me. You're all so quick to condemn but have you any real constructive criticism? You seem to have the lungs to bitch about things, how about exercising youe gray matter and coming up with a better solution.

Dealings with religeous zealots, particularly militant zealots, is like trying to hold a pissed off rattle snake by the tail in a room full of people. It's going to try to bite someone, so somebody better take action. The poor guy that chooses to do so is the one in the most danger, don't you think?

How do you think he would feel if people in the room with him were standing around complaining about it? "You're holding it wrong!" "That snake didn't do anything to you." "Just talk to it." "Its none of your business, you don't understand it." "The snake has rights."

No you'ld be telling him to kill it!

Why don't you Bush bashers BTFO and express your ideas on how to deal with terrorism, despotism and evil, rather than fan the flames of hatred and discension, about a situation that in the long run YOU will benefit from?

Thunder ==}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• English Patient
    English Patient
    express your ideas on how to deal with terrorism, despotism and evil, rather than fan the flames of hatred and discension,

If only Bush would do the same thing.

Bush IS a terrorist. What is the difference between a terrorist who kills thousands of people and one who does exactly the same yet hides under his political authority? Answer = No difference.

I had to smile when I read what you wrote, what I quoted above. Thanks for the satire. It is satire, right? Or have you not put your brain in gear before moving your mouth? Bush IS fanning the flames of hatred all across the Middle East, the Arab world and even parts of Asia. He needed a scapegoat after 9/11 so he just bombed the poorest country he could find on his map. You speak of 'dealing with terrorism' but he sure did that when he gave the Taliban 43 million dollars in 2001. Wise move if he knew that Osama was a big hit with the Taliban, wouldn't you say?

So who next, Mr Expert? I mean, who to attack next to rid the world of evil and terror, big bad dictators like Saddam? Maybe North Korea? Iran? Libya? Israel? Open your eyes brother.

One other thing, thank your president for giving me such a kind exchange rate for my British pound.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

English Patient,
    Typical acusatory rheteric. So you obviously have nothing constructive to contribute, figures.

Thunder ==}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Oh please Thunder. There was tons of good advice, constructive advice, that Bush ignored. I used to get angry when people would question Bush's intelligence, back before I really studied this stuff. But he really doesn't have the stuff to do the job. It is the most critical job in the world you know.

The question is, why do you support him? It's ok to change, Thunder. You're wrong sometimes, and this is one of them. With a son in the military, I'm frankly surprised that you put pride before common sense. George Bush is no friend of America's military.

Part of the problem Thunder, as you point out so well in your snake illustration, is that you haven't opened your ears and listened to the criticism of Bush. As your friend, I'll speak plainly. Why the hell not? Bush supporters are beginning to sound like learning challenged kids chanting the same chants over and over; chants that have nothing to do with the actual criticism of Bush. Honestly, this idea that Bush's critics want to instead "do nothing" is just plain old fashioned retarded. Short school bus stuff. Please Thunder, don't let me hear it come from you again; you're way to smart for it and it doesn't become you.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Sixy,

Show me something that the "left" has volunteered to make the situation right. There is NO good way to dela with the situation. Changing the guard in the middle will only cause a stutter step that could lead to more deaths.

Carved any good turkeys lately. I love you too. See you in May. LOL

Thunder

• English Patient
    English Patient
    Typical acusatory rheteric

lol! Listen to yourself ! Oh, sorry, it's just us 'terrible Bush haters' whom your laws apply to.

Grow up.

edited to say 'haters' instead of 'supporters'

• xLaurax
    xLaurax

This is a subject that really does bug me terribly.

It is not possible to blame one person totally for all evil that has happening in this world. As for Bush being the one to get the blame i have to agree with Rider in that this is quite absurd. It's easy to put the blame on one person but at the end of the day we all know this is stupid. People have the right to express their opinions, fair enough but i believe that many people are just hypocrites who never listen to anyone but themselves.

being quite open minded to war and other related subjects i have to say that i am sick to death of people criticising bush's decision to go to war. The mere fact that 'evil' Saddam has been captured is a victory for me. The man was a threat to the rest of the world, driven by sheer hatred for everybody. He even murdered people of the same race and religion as him. People say Bush is the killer but just think how many people could be dead now if he was still alive. I sure as hell bet that it would have been alot more. In this case Bush has been a saviour to many people and not the cold blooded man that he has been made out to be .

Somebody has to take action in this world. If it was left to itself then it would be more destructive. A problem that i find with the JW religion is that they are total pacifists when it comes to war. It's ok for people to stand on the sideline and leave things to other people but imagine if everybody said that. Take for example WW2, was that a stupid decision? should the war have never taken place? I dont think so. If Hitler had still been alive today then many of us would not. We can say that in an ideal world war would not take place but we don't live in the 'ideal world' that people so often talk about. It's time for people to wake up and take a real look at what is actually going on. The war in Iraq resembles WW2 in the fact that an evil dictator is now bein punished - and rightly so!

How is it possible to dispute that? I don't understand people who believe that the whole world is aginst them. They believe that society owes them something. Sorry but you have to earnt this, it doesnt just come at your beckon!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*winks at Thunder*

there ya go!

• kat2u
    kat2u

Thunder

I think you put it beautifully.And as you can plainly see those who seem to be intent on bashing bush.Still have no better ideas of what should have been done instead.

english patient ...... your age is showing!

• English Patient
    English Patient
    And as you can plainly see those who seem to be intent on bashing bush.Still have no better ideas of what should have been done instead.

Quote from another source, 'pitfalls of false arguementation'

Creation of a 'false dilemma', which makes it appear that there are only two choices, the one being argued for and another that is usually undesirable - when in fact there may be several choices, several alternatives.

I may bash Bush, but thats not saying I think he's doing a bad job I think he knows who's belly to tickle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit