The New and Improved JWs Now With 3 classes of Christians!

by XQsThaiPoes 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• boa
    boa

zen nudist - great point and great avatar. The whole unFaithful and inDiscrete Slave Ruling Class Few has virtually nothing to do with what the scriptures say and their own claims. sheesh

cyber-sista, Yah, i've heard about a similar group that'll be taking over on earth after the big A - the BETHELITES. Its not a joke and its talked about from the platform at bethel meetings.

boa

...never did like that assumption about bethelites being the new worlds earthly ruling class....

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

XS: The quote you posted sounds exactly like what they have taught for a long time. I'm afraid I don't see any difference.

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Maybe I jumped the gun, but for anyone doing the math thats more than 144k people. They cite 5000 anointed in 1914 which leaves 139k. They cite the exodus from babylon the great in 1919. Anyone see how this messes up. It may not be new or you may be too distanced from the org to care, but there are two conflicting claims means that means any christian that died in WW1 went to heaven. Maybe I am way off but they messed up. THey should have said there were no annoited until 1919, or strongly elude to it. Maybe its just me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit