PHOTOS Cornwall Springtime Exquisitely for the Ladies esp Granny Grace

by Celtic 17 Replies latest jw friends

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

How cute! What a fun thing to have photographed, Celtic! Love it.

• Celtic
  • mouthy
    mouthy

What are those flowers under the tree ( 1st picture last post mark??

• Celtic
    Celtic

Magnolias, daffodils, bluebells, primroses, azaleas, rhodedendrons and a few camelias in the background.

Smooches.

Celty

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh SOOOOOOOO Lovely smooches back BIG ONES!!!! I love you Celtic!!!!

I am going through a hard time right now- My grand-daughter !!!!!! So your lifting my spirits.... Thanks

• Xena
    Xena

You have got a great eye Celtic....I love these pictures..they are absolutely wonderful...and I am not just saying that. You have great landscape to work with but some of those pictures..especially the first one and the sunset are very artistic, lol to me anyway.

Thank you so much for sharing

Hope you had a great time with your son!!!!!

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Absolutely lovely! Once again, I'm kind of envious, as my pictures never turn out that nice!

I'm so happy for you and your son, that you're getting to spend some time together. He's a lucky young man, to have a dad who truly cares for him and loves him. Best wishes to you both, Celtic. Please have a safe trip, and have fun!

• talesin
    talesin

Celty

Thanks soooooo much for your pix, they are beautiful. That one of the sunset - wow. And the tree with all the blossoms under it ....

I hope your visit with your boy was wonderful ! It is good to think of you with a smile in your eyes.

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit