PHOTOS Cornwall Springtime Exquisitely for the Ladies esp Granny Grace

by Celtic 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
  • Celtic
    Celtic

This is more like it, why I love spring so much. As before simply click on any picture to enlarge, will only take moment or so to load.

I had to take these this evening before sundown, the last one is the sunset this evening. Now it is midnight and I must drive to London 330 miles away to see my son who is now 10, Ashton. I have not seen him for over 6 months, on Monday, we are going to the Natural History and Science Museums together, yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Granny Grace, I love you. And the rest of the harem.

Will post many more pictures on the site next week including the bluebell woods and the waterfalls.

Love and hugs to you all.

Bestest and kindest regards.

Celty Mark

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Mark Those stunning pictures are just not fair.

We had snow yesterday and today

• FMZ
    FMZ

Hey mate, it's not only you oldies ( ) that can enjoy these pics... I am thinking of getting that last one from you of the sunset for my wallpaper.

FMZ

• one_ugly_time
    one_ugly_time

Celty Mark --

How did you end up with the harem

And may I add, I'm not Exquisite, I'm not a ladie, I'm not graceful, and I still enjoyed the pics...

Made my day just letting you know that you put on an awesome show

ugly

• Celtic
    Celtic

Thank you, you're all more than welcome, it was my pleasure, plus rhodedendron sniffing was bloomin' lovely.

I'm off to London right now, byeeeee .....

• one_ugly_time
    one_ugly_time

Have a great trip and enjoy the time with your son :)

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh They are so Beautiful Celtic..Thank you so much.... I feel so honoured to have a friend who enriches me old eyes so!!!!

Looking at the pictures I can smell them>>> LOL !!!they look so real to me..>>>>. What a wonderful Creator we have ????

How can any one NOT believe in God when we see such wonderful flowers .

I hope your visit with your lad is a happy one. Life is so unfair when we cant see one of the other wonderful creations that God allowed us to have > Children!!!!! let us know how that visit went. God be with you.....((((HUG)))) & XXXXX

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Wonderful photos, Celtic, thanks for taking the time to share them with us.

• Celtic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit