Jesus and Satan are brothers.....says WTBTS

by gumby 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun
    He made himself satan because he was created with the choice to become Satan. According to dub theology.....and others...........he too had freewill. Would you or I create something with the potential to destroy miilions of lives........if we could avoid it? If you could create an automobile that would NEVER kill anyone, would you? Or.....would you create an automobile with the potential than millions could be killed if they didn't follow instuctions? Jesus seems to have chosen the latter with humans involved instead of cars.

that's beautiful.

• gumby
    gumby
    that's fu*%ing beautiful.

Hey now......this is holy ground your standing on there sister

Gumby

• gumby
    gumby
    I thought all things other than Jesus were have supposed to have been created by Jesus under Gods direction....this should at least make Jesus Satan's Uncle......Uncle Jesus.

Shotgun, LOL ! That would make an awesome name for someone here......"Uncle Jesus"....I like it! Maybe some newbie will take it. If they do.....I get a share in the praise. Gumby

• psdcb
    psdcb

hello

funny thing is did u look up and see what the name satan means if not look it up he told the first one to even that is how he got his name

• psdcb
    psdcb

hello

sorry spelled eve wrong spelling in dark. hahah

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

whoops. I have a potty mouth. I'm so used to being allowed to say whatever I want on other forums, I forget to clean up my language over here. sorry about that. I meant it in the best way possible, though.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Nun

I have a potty mouth.

It's a wierd world when a bikerbabe cleans up a nun's language

SS

• gumby
    gumby

Lucky Nun

I forget to clean up my language over here. sorry about that. I meant it in the best way possible, though.

It's nice to have someone humble enough to comply.......thanks!

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit