The Ugly Truth about Jesus 2nd Presence

by Amazing1914 111 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Scholar,

You make iy very plain that you you do not have the intellect to defend your stupidity because you do not believe in Jesus and Christianity.

LOL...This is the most comical piece of stupidity I have read from you since you starting posting your comical stupidity.

HS

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Alan:
    It's only a flesh wound... Come back, and I'll bite your legs off!!!!

Great comments, btw.
    I've been following the thread for days but have absolutely nothing to add.

• scholar
    scholar

hilary-step.

Perhaps you may find the matter comical but I feel that when a person comes out publicly renouncing his previously held Christian beliefs and then has the pomposity to be taken seriously on Scriptural matters is a attitude that I find repugnant as you should if you are a Christian.

scholar

• AlanF
    AlanF

In other words, Hillary, you poor deluded beast, anyone not a braindead Jehovah's Witness can't understand braindead JW teachings.

LittleToe, I think that "scholar's" posting here proves that my claim is right -- the guy is an absolute moron, not a baiter.

It's a wonder he can manage to type on a keyboard, but even monkeys can manage that with some persistence by the trainer.

"Scholar", which zoo did you escape from?

Or did they put a PC in the monkey cage?

AlanF

• Farkel
    Farkel

"scholar's" argument is thus:

: You make iy very plain that you you do not have the intellect to defend your stupidity because you do not believe in Jesus and Christianity.

Or stated as it was put:

"One who doesn't believe in Jesus and Christianity doesn't have much intellect and is stupid."

How did you reach that incredible conclusion, "scholar?"

As a "scholar", I'm sure you can present valid evidence for such a remarkable conclusion. Can't you?

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

scholar said in his infinite wisdom:

: Perhaps you may find the matter comical but I feel that when a person comes out publicly renouncing his previously held Christian beliefs and then has the pomposity to be taken seriously on Scriptural matters is a attitude that I find repugnant as you should if you are a Christian.

I won't fault you on the little stuff, e.g. "is a attitude," scholar. I'll fault you on the big stuff, i.e. your pathetic argument.

If the messenger rejects a faith and yet speaks the truth, is the messenger wrong if the message is true? If a non-believer speaks the truth about the beliefs of a believer, and the believer hates the truth, is the non-believer then wrong because the believer hates what the non-believer says?

Well?

Your argument collapses on the sewer it was built upon, dummy.

Farkel

• scholar
    scholar

Farkel

Why don't you inquire of Fuerbacher's beliefs about God, Christ and the Bible or are are you in the same bed with him?

scholar

• City Fan
    City Fan

Scholar,

You're making yourself look a complete idiot - why not just leave it. You've accomplished nothing.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Non-scholar obviously believes that anything an unbeliever says about the Bible, God and religion is false.

Well, then! Let's see if he believes what he says:

I, an avowed unbeliever, now state unequivocally that the Watchtower organization is is God's spokesman.

AlanF

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Unbelievably, Scholar writes:

Perhaps you may find the matter comical but I feel that when a person comes out publicly renouncing his previously held Christian beliefs and then has the pomposity to be taken seriously on Scriptural matters is a attitude that I find repugnant as you should if you are a Christian.

According to this we must view as repugnant attitude the publicly expressed views of each person who renounced their previously held Christian beliefs! This just about wipes out the whole bunch of JW apologists who renounced their previously held Christian beliefs as now having repugnant attitudes! I wonder how many GB members this earmarks as having repugnant attitude?

Keepem comin, scholar. You are looking more scholarly with each passing word!

As a JW do you try and convince persons to renounce their previously held Christian beliefs and then upon them doing precisely what you would have them do turn around and tell them how repugnant an attitude they now have?

Farkel, you let me down man! I can't believe you let this get by without the thorough trouncing it deserves and you are so eminently qualified to perform.

Marvin Shilmer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit