Just a kindly hello -- no hard feelings!

by Crazy Pete 14 Replies latest forum announcements

• Darkangel
    Darkangel

Heya, Pete,

The resurrection has begun... the dead are walking the earth! Nah, just kidding. :)
    Good to see you "alive" and well.
    HUGS!

Angel

• Crazy Pete
    Crazy Pete

>>>>>>>>>Tina<<<<<<<< (*wink)

Why Tina! Thank you for the warm welcome ... (*wink). Yet, my "luv," it does seem you pontificate a double standard -- one for me and none for you. You express the desire that I will "prove" myself by not engaging or confronting you. Yet, my dearest Tina, you are known for exposing your incisors and leaping for the jugular of those who do not agree with you. I have seen your vitriolic and expletive-laced responses.

I come not to fight or argue, dearest ((((((((((Tina))))))))) but if attacked -- and the spirit moves me -- I might reply with, shall we say, some "bon mots." Just as you apparently have the freedom to fire back, and you did, an angry "F**K Off!" to another poster on this board. ((((((((((luv)))))))))) *wink....

Yours for better downtown parking,

pmf
    Pete

PS: Hi Simon, I’m tryin’ to be civil. But if I make your "job" more exasperating than it is -- let me know and I’m outta here!

"I am large. I contain multitudes." -- Walt Whitman

• Crazy Pete
    Crazy Pete

Hiya Darkangel,

Are you who I think you are? I still think the "John Cleese" thead was a work of, shall we say, Perfomance Art. The writing -- very clever. You guys are definitely artistes.

Ya' know, you grow up a JW and you finally, with much emotional terror, torturously break away ... and you wonder if there is "life" outside the organization -- and, if you're lucky, you realize there is. Hummmm. And eventually, after knockin' about, ya' think, maybe I need to move to the next step -- and leave all of this JW stuff (X, Y, Z,) behind.

As an artist, what do you think?

pmf
    Pete

• Tina
    Tina

That's right pete. I've used explatives. What I dont do is attack people using family illnesses or ones past legal situations. Dont puff yerself up that much,,,,,you're teeth showed Bigtime dear.

• Crazy Pete
    Crazy Pete

((((((((((Tina))))))))

You write:

What I dont do is attack people using family illnesses or ones past legal situations.

I have no idea as to what you are talking about, Tina. I do not visit this board as frequently as you; nor, do I read every post -- but it's very clear you have me confused with someone else.

I'm being honest with you Tina -- I have never mentioned one's family illness or past legal situation.

pmf
    Pete

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit