Just a kindly hello -- no hard feelings!

by Crazy Pete 14 Replies latest forum announcements

• Crazy Pete
    Crazy Pete

A great big HI -- to all my fans and loving buddies! I’m baaaaaaaaack!

I know ... I know ... I was disfellowshipped by Simon for "creating" Harlotta for the fun John Cleese thread. And like the Greek goddess Athena, she sprang from my frontal lobe full grown (didn’t ya’ love the gif) to add some fun just like AbFabPatsy, and so many others.

But alas and alack -- I got my ass kicked to the curb. Oh well.

Anyhoo, just wanted to give big hugs to all my friends (you know who you are) and to let the rest of you know some XJWs have something called a "sense of humor."

pmf
    Pete

• Simon
    Simon

Hi Pete

I know I may have been a bit severe in my apprach and may have gone over the top. It was for the best of intentions so I hope you'll accept my apologies if I imputed wrong motives in your use of duplicate accounts.

Regards

• Crazy Pete
    Crazy Pete

Simon! You are too classy of a guy.

No apologies necessary. It's your board and you've been a great moderator handling such diverse personalities. Gawd, I could never do it. Yes, I'm a pain in the butt. I'm the first to admit it.

So, I need to apologise if I've stepped on any toes, especially yours! ... and I promise I won't be anyone else -- without public warning.

Thanks again Simon for being such a classy guy!
    pmf
    Pete

"I am large. I contain multitudes." -- Walt Whitman

• Gopher
    Gopher

Pete,

Are you "Crazy", or what? Count me among your silent fan club. We all need a little humor now and then. A sharp poke in the ribs, to keep us on our toes. With your new moniker, I'm sure we can expect some fun times, perhaps some posts from way out in left field.

I'm glad you came back in such an open way, so we know who you are. So start pulling our leg, commencing immediately!

GopherGod is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.
    Voltaire (1694-1778)

• think41self
    think41self

Crazy Pete,

Yes, Simon is definitely a CLASS ACT, but your open apology and acceptance was also.

So let the leg pulling begin! I guess you have to get Gopher's first since he asked first....maybe you could do both of ours at the same time? Gopher is a buddy of mine, he wouldn't mind.

think41self

• Crazy Pete
    Crazy Pete

Too much! You know I took a little chance here. I come back to my computer after a hard day playin' outside (they do let me outside occassionally). And I was expectin' to have a cross burnin' atop my computer or maybe a couple of gunshots from the "grassy knoll" -- and what do ya know? I get "nice!"

Thanks so much Gopher -- always the diplomat!

And to you too, think41self! That was, well, very nice.

Big love,
    pmf
    Peter

"I am large. I contain multitudes." -- Walt Whitman

• Tina
    Tina

Well I for one,am sorry to see you back...it's only a matter of time before you start your nastiness again.Tina
    I'm not so quick to jump on a welcome bandwagon here for this reason.
    When the 'jokes' and insults are at yours and your friends expense,believe me,you'll feel quite differently.Tina

• think41self
    think41self

Tina,

I love ya like a sister but I gotta tell ya:

Some of us like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Lord knows I've screwed up enough times in my life that I know how it feels.

He made an apology..it was accepted by Simon...I personally believe that many times you will GET from people exactly what you EXPECT from them...so I choose tolerance when I can.

Is there a chance I will get burned with this attitude? Hell Yes! Will I still choose to take that chance? Hell Yes! But I'm a big girl, and I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. I am sorry you have been harassed by posters' in the past, I hope it doesn't continue. If it does, I'll be there to help defend ya babe, just like you would for me!

think41self

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((((tracebel))))))))))
    You are a sweetie.I luv ya too!
    It does get difficult after being slammed so much by trolls. I understand where you're coming from,and I see you understand where Im coming from-and that's a good thing(wink)
    AS you said ,time will tell.....Im basing my premise on 'past behavior being a good indicator of future behavior'......and I would love to be proved wrong here.
    Thanks for the kind words sis,much appreciated!luv,Tina

• think41self
    think41self

((((((((((Tina)))))))))))))))

Love you too babe!

Tracy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit