Jehovah does NOT Communicate with the Watchtower Society!

by UnDisfellowshipped 36 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

"Jehovah does not communicate directly with anyone today."

I don't see where this is an admission that Jehovah does not work through....."a channell"....or a group. This quote you supply simply looks as if they are saying Jehovah doesn't work through an individual.

They have admitted many times they are not perfect which is doubletalk. On the other hand they give "true" spiritual food at the proper time.......which "proper time = current time. They are imperfect......yet always guided by Jehovah. You can't have it both ways......but they manage to.

Gumby

• heathen
    heathen

gumby --- That's right . when they're right they're right and when they are wrong they're right . They claim that the anointed today have more authority than moses did as far as interpreting the will of God . Now the word anointed does mean having the spirit of God so God can communicate his message to mankind . If that's not being spirit directed then I don't know what is . I think XQ is right , the real FDS is WT legal because it sure sounds to me that they are toning it down and laying low for fear of the wrath from opposers .

• gumby
    gumby
    they are toning it down and laying low for fear of the wrath from opposers .

Big big big time!

Us heathen apostate bastards have exposed them everytime they turn around in the last 10 years especially. Not to long ago, the society had no opposers of any real threat to them. Not untill the early eighties did notable ones begin exiting. Then it took awhile for their voices to be heard. At the present time it's constant lawsuits and exposer from opposers. Perhaps they will be the ones sucking the teets of opposers for a change....instead of accusing others of doing the same.

Gumby

• heathen
    heathen

LMAO@ gumby --- When it comes down to it they only care about the WT properties and they do keep an eye on how the legal system treats other religions such as the catholic church . The catholic church had to sell many properities to settle personal injury suits because of child molestation . The "apostates" as they are commonly referred too are wreaking havock in the same arena with the silent lambs movement .In my opinion the WTBTS has gone apostate and will soon be weeping and nashing it's teeth with the rest of the hypocrites .

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

This is exactly what Farkel said, its just doublespeak so they can say on the one hand: "Oh no, we don't think God talks to us, we aren't that crazy", but then they can go back to the believers and say, "Oh but you'd better believe that we are still 'spirit directed' (TM) and that god's 'active force' (TM) directs the org"

It's pure semantics and lawyerspeak. It makes them appear more benign to their critics, but with a wink and a nod everyone knows what they really believe. I mean its like saying "that construction worker didn't pound the nail into the wood beam, the hammer did".

This is all of course just like Jesus advocated his followers to act, very opposite from the pharisaic religious leaders of the time.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

So, this is the "Official" Watchtower Doctrine now:

* Jehovah does not directly communicate with anyone today.

* Jehovah is using the Watchtower Society and the Faithful and Discreet Slave Class as His only "channel of communication".

* It is actually only the Governing Body of the Faithful and Discreet Slave that is the "channel", not the whole Slave Class.

* Jehovah has never given any dreams or visions to the Governing Body, and they do not hear voices (I can post quotes upon request).

* Yet, Jehovah still communicates to the Governing Body in a mysterious, unexplainable way, using (1) His active force, (2) the anointed ones who died and are in heaven, (3) Michael the Archangel, (4) the other angels.

* The Governing Body is not infallible, is not inspired, is not perfect, can be deceived, can make mistakes and errors, can be wrong.

* The Governing Body has suggested dates for Armageddon in the past that were wrong.

* The Governing Body's motives are always pure.

* The Governing Body is a "prophet".

* If you disobey the fallible, imperfect, non-inspired Governing Body, you can and will be Disfellowshipped or Disassociated (shunned by all Jehovah's Witnesses).

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Exactly UD.

The official party line is we are not the true religion, nor are we affiliated in any way shape, or form with our patron deity. We are a ?non-political? fan club of Jehovah whom members must deem full allegiance, and servitude to participate in promotional activities.

It the real world we are a totalitarian theocratic political party lead by clerics in New York running a multi billion dollar non-violent campaign to subvert the governments of the world via a massive propaganda engine.

We are Al-Qaeda with a brain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit