intersex

by lurk 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lurk
    lurk

watching a prog on ppl who are neither one sex or the other but are called intersex (wildew hermaphrodite etc) all sorts of conditions that resulted in them being both sexes in one body .it was facinating there were also a couple of men who had found that the reason they felt like women was because they had an extra X chromosone, they d spent all there lives feeling like weirdo's.

iw as wondering if anything liek this had ever come up in the org?

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

that's ok, lurk. Any genetic mishap will be taken care of in the New System.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

That's why there is now a company that makes life-like dolls for whatever your taste may be. Male dolls, female dolls, shemales, hermaphrodites whatever someone's intersexual little desire maybe. They cost about $5,000 and can be ordered online. Just thought I'd share :)

• Flash
    Flash
    ...there were also a couple of men who had found that the reason they felt like women was because they had an extra X chromosone

These genuine medical conditions are sad. Reminds me of people who become alcoholics because of their gene pre-disposition toward alcohol.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I actually I do remember someone posting here a while back about being born that way.. and the parents opting at birth to have an operation for this member to be a male, thinking brothers get rather.... and they picked wrong.. I forget who it was though... At least 3 or 4 months ago.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I think this is very serious, and it makes me ahamed that most people will not deal with this on a real level. There are some *human beings* that are neither male NOR female. What is wrong with you people? There are people that are, by nature, neither female or male... am I making myself CLEAR? Their stories are not not any different from yours or mine, they are trying to find a place to belong. They are hurting, and they need to be helped. Now, how can we help them?

What can I do to help you?

CG

• hybridous
    hybridous

Maybe someone with better resources can confirm (or dent) this, but...

I'm almost positive I remember reading some crap WT publication, article, or whatnot explaining how witness who had sex changes should determine what restroom to use.

• talesin
    talesin

There was a thread on this in February. One of our members' experiences. It was horrendous.

Back in the 70s, we had a guy here who was 'effeminate' as they said back then. He took a lot of criticism, he was ridiculed behind his back, called 'queer', not invited anywhere, etc. The congregation treated him like crap! He tried so hard to fit in. When he was in his mid20s, he left and moved to Toronto. I heard years later from a family member that he had a sex change, was DFd. They said "I hope he is happy now in his new lifestyle" and rolled their eyes.

It was sickening - zero tolerance for anyone who is 'different'.

tal

• Maverick
    Maverick

The WTS's governing body are so terrified of sex and all that it entails, they have claimed to know the mind of God on all such matters. These guys probably put salt peter in their prune juice at breakfast! They don't want anyone enjoying anything that does not come from them. If the WTS is incapable of respecting women, how can they be expected to tolerate intersex people? Maverick

• Beans
    Beans

I have watched many programs on this, the biggest problem I think is when doctors decide at an early age what sex the child is and operate. Life should be allowed to take it's own course and when that individual is an adult they should be the only ones who decide what should be done!

Beans

http://Quotes.Watchtower.ca

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit