Video: How to use the site / basic navigation

by Simon 17 Replies latest forum tech-support

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    cantleave----its--its---you !
  • TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom
    I still don't know how to go back in (within the time limit) and edit a post.
  • Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger
    Thanks Simon...Was under the impression you were Canadian. Your accent sounds British!!
  • bsmart
    bsmart
    Bringing this to the top again, missed it first time around. I am still fumbling around but do like the new site a lot!
  • baldeagle
    baldeagle

Thanks Simon, much appreciated. Can someone briefly explain to me how you send a PM. I knew how to on the old site, but can't seem to find it here on the new site. I'm using IE 11 and can navigate my way around ok with most everything else.

Thank You

baldeagle

• cha ching
    cha ching
    thank you, looking forward to the next ones, thanks!
  • Simon
    Simon
    Thanks Simon...Was under the impression you were Canadian. Your accent sounds British!!

I am British but we emigrated to Canada and have been here about 8 years now.

Thanks for the bump / reminder to make some more videos. I'll do some about PMs, editing etc...

• cleanideas
    cleanideas
    Thanks for this video, it gave me some good tips I didn't know about. Also thanks for all the hard work you have put into this site; I don't know how I would have coped with leaving the JW's had I not come across it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit