Preaching Help

by bimp5 15 Replies latest jw friends

• GreenDragon
    GreenDragon

Hi Bimp5

Have you try asking the Holy Spirit (person) and not the active force for help?

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

It's probably because of such things as jehovah not being God's name, or the fact that the org is just a bunch of deluded people in prison - if it doesn't feel right, figure out why.

Let your yes be yes and your no be no

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Are you posting this as a gesture to show your sense of humor?

If you have been reading here, you must realize this site would not offer you help with "preaching". You will need to locate another full-fledged JW approved site to do so.

Most all of us here are out or trying to get out of the organization and still keep our emotional balance. The labeling, shunning, fear and guilt are terrible things to have to live with. We are helping each other to cope and to understand that it is love and compassion that is the most important thing--not an organization of people.

You are welcome here. Perhaps you are here by accident.....on the other hand, perhaps your heart has led you to this place.

/<

• bimp5
    bimp5

Thank you for all for you replies and insight. I was not aware that this site was visited mostly by ex JW's. For the record I am not ashamed of being a JW and I love Jehovah. Naturally I am a shy person so I think I will stick to what works for me....saying a prayer to Jehovah asking for his help.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I wonder why Jehovah would task his entire congregation with the same ministry, when He has given us all unique gifts and abilities? Though you are a shy, retiring type, do you have a special skill that would benefit Jehovah?

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

There was a book I used when I was pioneer that had great introductions and conversation stoppers and was broken up into parts, I always carried mine in field service and used it extensively. Forgot the name though, it was green or brown.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit