Quotes of Wisdom

by LadyBug 33 Replies latest social entertainment

• mommy
    mommy

I love it!

Noone can chose your mountain or tell you when to climb, it is yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.~ unknown

If it should happen that your dreams are shattered, do not be afraid, because dreams that are easily shattered can just as easily be rebuilt.~unknown

wendy

• Introspection
    Introspection

Here's one I posted before, looks like it would last longer with this thread..

Love your neighbor as yourself means your neighbor is yourself, and that recognition of oneness is love. -Eckhart Tolle

"It is not so much that you use your mind wrongly--you usually don't use it at all. It uses you. This is the disease."--Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now

• esther
    esther

If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A Clark

Opportunities multiply as they are seized - Sun Tzu

Wealth is enyoing what we already have, not getting more of what we think will make us happy - John Rogers and Peter McWilliams

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain - Dolly Parton

• esther
    esther

Unhappiness is in not knowing what we want and killing ourselves to get it - Don Herold

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The difference between greatness and mediocrity is often how an individual views a mistake -Noel Boswell

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going -Jim Ryun

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit