SOUTHERN CALI Apostafest June 25, 26, 2004

by Sassy 72 Replies latest jw experiences

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Cool Gumby! we were practically neighbors. I too went to the Norco assembly hall before they built the huge one in Mira Loma

• simplesally
    simplesally

Chevy, I used to go to Norco, then Mira Loma, then moved to Orange County and it was back to Norco. Now I live in Corona and don't attend either!!!! Man, wish I lived here during those days, I hated the commute.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Both the new Norco Facility and Mira Loma were really beautiful

hot damn..... maybe we're all related :)

• codeblue
    codeblue

Puter: Thanks for thinking of us.......I need to make up for "lost partying time"...lol

Seriously: Nodenial is suppose to be working in Fl at that time.........sucks

Codeblue (I am tired of sitting here alone) boohoo

• Puternut
    Puternut

Ok here's some more scoop. I haven't talked to Sassy yet, but it looks like the dates remain the same. I did talk to Simplesally, and we can use her place. She will be working late one night, so I'll be the host for one evening. Bring your own booze and snacks. And we will have a great time. Just a note.... leave any and all drugs at home.

More details later as they become available.....

Puternut

• Sassy
    Sassy

Actually the Date has to change.. Too many aren't available for this date and if we are going to have a party, we need to do it right!!

So my idea is that we look at dates in September. My reasonings for September are this...

1. It is hotter here away from the ocean over the summer... but September the weather is awesome!!

2. People are just plain busy during summer months... hard to get enough schedules to mesh

3. The fall is a perfect when the weather is still SUNSHINE SUMMER LIKE and yet other areas are beginning to cool off... gives them an extended weekend summer feel....

so unfortunately the party is on hold.. but please tell us know what weekends in September will NOT work.. Because I want to set a date now. The plan is still party on Fri at Sassy's.. and Sat at Sally's.. we're just delaying till September..

I would like to look at September 17 and 18 OR September 24 & 25...

so tell us if one of those weekends are bad for you if you sincerely would like to make this So Cali Party with the

Partygirls...

• Badger
    Badger

Now, I really can't come...School starts in mid August.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

September is definitely veeeeeeeeerrrry interesting to me!!

.oO (now I just need to find a "spare" room...)

• Sassy
    Sassy

Badger.... what am I going to do with you!! You couldn't make the June date either! :(

Slippy.... I think my guestroom is taken..

I do have a pull out couch though.. but it would cost ya..

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Now, I could probably do September.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit